Chapter 8 Try to forget...

Zoey's POV 

A cold wetness was poured over me, causing me to gain consiousness with a jolt. I gasped as I took in my surroundings. The apartment. I was back in my fathers apartment. 

"Well sweetheart, I'm glad to know your not dead." He said bitterly. Confusion and fear raced through me. 

"Daddy... I'm so sorry that I completely disobeyed your orders and I am ready for the punishment you have waited to give me." I said quickly and quietly while refusing to look into his eyes. 

"Look at me Zoey." he said. When I didn't look at him, he grabbed my chin tightly and forced me to look at him. I kept my eyes away from his. He hissed and slapped me. It stung me to my core. Never had my father hurt me. He had never even raised his voice at me. 

Tears built up in my eyes. My father wasn't my father anymore. He was a monster and I was too blind to realize it. First my human being. Second Jeremy. And now thirdly my dad. Why was life being so cruel to me? Something snapped in my being. I stood up. 

"Zo... I... I.. I didn't mean to-" I cut him off. 

"Save it. Save the I'm sorry crap for someone that will believe it. Goodbye Niklaus." I said boredly and left the apartment before he could stop me. While leaving the apartment, I had grabbed a ring knowing it was my daylight ring.  

I was at The Grill in an instant. When I got inside I saw Jeremy with his little bitch. They were playing pool with Stephan and Elena. I walked passed them not responding to any of them when they greeted me with hello's. When I got to the bar I ordered a scotch. 

"So baby original... Why'd you try to kill yourself the other night?" A sexy voice asked in my ear. It was Damon. I ignored him, tired of his stupid remarks to everything. The bartender came back with my drink. I went to take a sip, but was stopped when Damon grabbed my wrist tightly. When I finally looked at him, he had an annoyed look on his face. I smirked. Time to have some fun... 

"What do you need Mr. Salvatore?" I asked innocently and sweetly. He growled. 

"Tell me why did you go suicidal with the vervain?!" He asked again. I smiled seductively and leaned in to talk into his ear. 

"Your gunna have to make me tell you baby. You, Damon Salvatore are going to have to make me moan your name if you want me to tell you. Because tonight I wanna kill some people, have sex, and not worry about the consequences..." I said huskily. I then leaned back and gulped down my scotch, loving the feeling I got when it raced down my throat. 

When I turned around and jumped out of my seat I could feel the eyes on me as I walked out of The Grill smirking. Right as I got to the edge of the forest I was pressed against a tree. I looked up to see those two piercing blue eyes that I knew would come for me. 

Damon pressed his lips to mine, I wrapped my legs around his waist and brought my arms around his neck. He licked my bottom lip, begging for entrance. When I didn't comply, he growled and pushed against me fiercely. I gasped and he took his chance. Our tongues fought for dominance. Damon pulled away and started kissing down my neck, he found my sweet spot. 

"Damooon" I moaned. Suddenly I was on the ground and Damon was standing 10 feet away from me. 

"What the hell?!" I yelled at him. I heard a twig snap to my right. 

"What was with the suicide Zoey?" Stefan asked. I looked over to him and smiled sweetly. 

"Oh it wasn't suicide Stefie. I was just trying to find a way to forget my stupid little human emotions. I was to eager to go after the pathetic little Gilbert. I was devistated , because I went back to his house so I could talk to him. I was confused on my emotions and when I got there I saw him and his little bitch. I couldn't take the emotional pain, and I also didn't want to be found by my father knowing that I'd be punished for leaving the apartment. But I want to thank you Damon letting my monster of a father take me, or else I wouldn't feel so alive. Yes my father would never hit me, he would just make me do something that I hated which would probably be to kill my best friend or something. But he slapped me. That was the first time Nik had hit or raised his voice at me. It struck my soul and now I'm a heartless bitch who you will never get rid of. Ever..." I said to them. Suddenly a knife pierced my heart, and I gasped. I turned around and saw Jeremy with tears in his eyes. 

"I'm sor-" I tried to say but was cut off when the darkness surrounding me.

*************************

*A/N*

Yes, Zoey was daggered. And yes she is still alive-ish. No she was not turned like an original but in the next chapter you will figure out how it is possible. 

I will be skipping straight through to the end of Season 4 in the TV show. I will be making up what happens after it, because as we all know, Season 5 has not aired yet. And Zoey has been asleep all throughout Season 3 & 4. 

Please keep reading! It will get better!! 

Love from your amazing author, 

Staci!

V.A.C.

Vote

and

Comment!!!