The Making of a Horan Hug

A/N THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC SO BE NIIIICCEEE! I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO NAKE THIS SHEIT BOLD! OH WELL I'LL JUST USE CAPS FOR NOW I GUESS EVEN THOUGH IT LOOKS LIKE IM YELLING ABD MOST PEOPLE WILL JUST SKIP THIS SO IMMA JUST FINISH!

The Making of a Horan Hug

"N-Niall?" You walk into his bedroom sniffling and lightly sobbing making your eyes puffy and pink. Your body is slightly trembling and you cross your arms tightly across your chest to try and stop it.

He looks at you with worried eyes and turns off the teli, giving you his fully devoted attention.

"What wrong, love?" His sweet, Irish voice is tainted with worry and he delicately cradles your hands in between his and bring you closer to his bed.

"I-I..." You trail off, tugging your hands form his to try and hide the salty tears overflowing from your eyes, down your face and dripping down your chin.

But as you cry, you don't feel how his gentle, living hands curl around your waist and pulls you into his lap while leaning back against the head board, bringing you with him and pressing you to his warm chest. He starts rubbing circles into your back to calm down the hiccups you were getting after calming your sobbing.

You cling to his thin bed shirt as you start to settle down and you raise your head to meet his amazing blue eyes. He smiles at you, making your heart flutter, as he raises his hand to wipe away the left over tears that weren't soaked into his shirt and were smeared across your face.

You hiccup again making him chuckle a tad before leaning his head down to place a soft, lingering kiss on your forehead making you sign contentedly, as you relax and snuggle into his damp chest.

You feel his arms wrapping around you as one of his hands comes up and started playing with a ringlet in your hair. His warmth is comforting and washes all your previous problems away.

His chin comes up to rest on top of your head, enveloping you even more, making you close your stinging, red eyes and take a stuttering, yet calming, breath letting his scent wash trough your head. You start feeling light headed and let a small yawn escape triggering his hand to move from your shoulder blade to your neck reassuringly making you feel safe and secure, like nothing in the world can touch you.

As you start drifting off into unconsciousness, you feel his body underneath you lean forward once more as he places one last kiss of the top of your head, leaving a small smile played across your face as you listen to the steady beat of his strong heart against his chest and slip into a peaceful slumber in his arms.

And that is the making of a Horan hug.

A/N I DON'T EVEN KNOW MAN. WAS THIS EVEN GOOD?! YOU KNOW WHAT WHAT EVER... I WROTE THIS IN A PIECE OF PAPER WHEN I WAS CRYING MY EYES OUT AFTER YELLING AND ADMITTING ALL MY HATRED AND PROBLEMS O MY DAD WHILE ON VACAY IN HAWAII SO BLEEEHH!... SORRY IF THIS DIDNT MEET YO EXPECTATIONS BUT OH WELL! TOO BAD! IF U DIDNT LIKE IT THE. YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE READ ALL TE WAY TO THE END! OKAY WE'LL THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY!

PLEASE VOTE & COMMENT!!

-Lauren!!!