Eyes.

Her eyes are like fall in the summer. You see all the green and just a little orange of fallen leaves. When I am down giving her head, I stare deeply into Her eyes. Moving the tip of my tongue in circular motions while the rest of my tongue spells my name inside of Her. I want to engrave my name inside Her so She wont forget how pleasing it is to know me. I want to kiss Her lips so she can taste herself through mine. Look no. Stare into Her eyes as in slip one finger inside Her. Then two. Now three. As She moans with desire I remain in love with Her eyes. Swirling my finger deep into Her soul She bites Her bottom lip. No. I don't like that. As i take my fingers out of Her, I place them on Her bottom lip. "Taste yourself Babygirl. Taste your lust." As I kiss Her I slip them in once more. My kissing get lower. Shes gripping the sheets. Goosebumps all over Her heated body. I could taste Her pain as I bite Her nipples. Loud cries of ecstasy submerged from Her sexy little throat. She touches me. No. I grip Her wrists tie them over her head. I see pain in Her eyes. However, Her pussy screams more. So I take out the 12. Her eyes; intrigued. I tell her to spread Her legs. "No." Excuse me. That's strike three. As I swing open her thighs, I bite them because now I am angry. As she lets off a moan I put the tip in. I look up to see Her eyes but only to see She has been biting her lip again. No. I ask "Do you need your innocence?" She nods Her head to imply a yes but No. I pound Her with every inch of it. She moves her hands to push me away. I flip Her. Doggy style. Now She knows how serious i am. "Be gentle." No. I thrust full force injuring Her cute little pussy. Then again. And again. Faster. Harder. She screams, I accelerate. She gasps I pull out. I stop. Our bodies dripping with lust. Our eyes drowning with love. I kiss her. "Baby girl, you sore?" She opens Her mouth but no sound came out so instead She nods a yes. "Thats better. I would rather hear nothing at all than a No." I dipped two fingers inside her and licked them as white cream leaks out of Her. I give Her head. Slurping Her like melting ice cream on a cone. I Bite Her thighs and kiss Her forehead. Loosen the tie around Her wrist and allowed Her to throw my dress shirt on as She makes me a sandwich.