Sandwich.

As She struts into the kitchen with a sexy grin. I throw a towel on and follow Her enthusiasm. "How do you like your coffee ?" She asks. I smiled and answered. "Like I like you.... bitter, sweet, creamy, and way too hot for my tongue. " Her mouth dropped with curiosity. "Oh yeah?" I stared at her while i bite hard on my lip as if she already knew the answer. She turned around and began making my lunch. "Babygirl ?" She smiles and batts her eyes. "Yes Daddy?" She whispered. "Would it be too forward if i tell you how bad I want to eat you instead of that sandwich? " I asks with much sentimentality in my voice. She giggles. "I want you to make love to me ?" Love? No. Dont mistake me for a heartless bastard. I assure that i am not, of course i love her but i dont make love. I simply Fuck. I walked up behind her, took the knife she had in her hands and brushed Her hair behind Her ears. Her eyes widened. I am still so close that I am breathing on her neck. I whisper "Babygirl, i do not love Fuck for love. I Fuck for lust." As I finish my confession she bites her lip just a tad however it was still enough to make me angry. "Do you not listen at all?" She smiled "No." I gently run my fingers through her hair and in the count of five i pulled it. Hard. Noticing how revealing her neck was I bit it as I were a vampire thirsty for blood. She moaned. I continued, this time with my finger. I bent her over, still my holding a tight grip on her hair, I eat. You would imagine how hungry I must be after all that exercise. My hair still moist from the sweat but I could promise you that the liquidity sugar dripping from her was not sweat.
"Princess, how do I like my sandwich?" As she began to explain I quickly and roughly inserted 3 fingers deeply inside of her without hesitation. A gasp. "You ...you ..you like your bread to be toasted..." She barely got out before I rudely interrupt. "Like you?" ... "Mhm. Like me." I nodded, indicating that she could proceed speaking. Or trying to. "You like ... it to be juicy and fresh...And you want it to be cut in two so you know exactly what you're looking at while you eat." She seemed certain but i have to bother. "Like I eat you?" I rotate my fingers clockwise with less force then before. "Yes Daddy. Like me." She caught her breath then another moan arrived. "Now what does that mean, Cupcake?" She paused because of course she was thinking of the correct answer hoping not to get it wrong. Knowing i will punish her if she did. "It means you love me?" I stood up ripped her shirt off as if it werent mine. "Wrong."