Undertaker x Reader: Strange Reunion

AN: I give the plot idea to my best friend that loves Black Butler and Undertaker and sorry for advanced if i don't portray Undertaker well, he's a strange man that's all i can say lol, enjoy your strange reunion

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's PoV

I had to go to a funeral director's place today. My mother's step-brother had passed away and my mother was still grieving. She sent me to find the best coffin that would suit the late nobleman. I remember as a little girl in school, I met a strange boy that wanted to be a funeral director but I never really thought him, my best friend, would but I wonder where he went off to. I hope to find him one day and be with him, I mean he is handsome...

As i look out of my dreadful carriage, I admire the London background. The old homes still intact, friendly people smiling and enjoying themselves, couples going to store to store buying things they want, and people  at stands buying fruits. It's lovely but it's boring, I want something exciting to happen.

The carriage comes to a stop in front of the funeral directors place and i get out. "Be careful m'lady" my butler Tom says. I nod and walk up to the door and knocks softly as my carriage pulls away. Nothing. I knock again a bit harder and the door creaks open but no one stands by it. I walk in confidently and looks around.

"Anyone here?" i ask out, hoping to get a response. I walk further into the funeral parlor and searches for the office. Before i get too far in the area, i feel hands grab my shoulders and spin me around. A man with a huge grin on his face stands closely in front of me. "How may I help you madame???" he asks.

I stare at him, not frightened. " My mother wants to bury her step brother in your finest coffin sir" i tell the man. The man's eyes must have widen by the way his mouth opened slightly. "Y-y/n??? Is that you?" he asks. I nod hesitantly, unknown to the man. He picks me up and hugs me tightly. "E-Excuse me, but who are you?" i ask.

"It's me, Undertaker!" he smiles and moves his hair from his eyes and i smile surprised. "Where the hell have you been? I missed you" i hug him tightly. He just laughs and hugs me back. "I left to fufill my dream sweety." I freeze and look at him. "S-Sweety? Bu-" he cut me off by kissing me. I kiss back, longing for him to do this.

"I love you Y/n, im sorry I left. You told me to follow my dream and here i am now" he says softly after pulling away. I nod and kiss him again. "its fine Undertaker...it really is" i say smiling, blushing heavily. This was a strange reunion.