Answers

"What?" Hannah asked for the fifth time.

"Ryan was just explaining that he's trying to take us somewhere safe." Sam said patiently.

"Safe from what?" Hannah asked again. 

"Somin' bad." Gus said 

"Yogurt?" Junior asked, who had recently learned in class that yogurt is made out of bacteria.

"No," Replied Gus who thought that his teacher had been lying when she said that. "It's more like the Joker from Batman." Sam rolled her eyes.

"Gus, Junior, stop acting like four-year-olds. We're not in one of your comic books, where the bad guys just going to turn around because were kids. Someone wants to hurt Sammy, and they want to hurt us." Hannah replied, not taking it as a joke. She tuned back to Orion. "I know, but where are you taking us? Is there anywhere that is safe? And who are these people,  I know you say they're bad, and I get that, but who are they?" Orion shrugged. He obviously didn't know who they were, he told her that before. 

"I do know somewhere that is safe." Said Orion. "But I've only been there once, and it's very hard to get to. The people there are nice," he blushed as he said this next part, "I have a friend who can help us. She's most talented person I've ever met." He paused. "It's your choice. Just remember, if you choose to go, you'll be safer than you will be anywhere else in the world, but getting there will be the worst year of your life."

"YEAR???!!!" 

"If you worked crazy hard, I suppose it could only be about five months." He paused again, longer this time, face grim. "And I'm not sure how many of us would make it, alive or otherwise."