My situation

Caleb's point of view

Hi my name is Caleb I'm 18, 5"9, 140 pounds, I have dark blonde hair, I'm pretty quiet most of the time, until I open up then I get a little crazy and oh yea one more thing I'm gay. Tomorrow was finally the day I was moving out of this fucked up city known as Hartford. The reason why I was moving was because I was being bullied at my school because of my sexuality, because I was different.

  I knew coming out to everyone was going to be a huge step but I never expected to get my ass kicked everyday for trying to be who I really was. I was going to be moving with my dad who lives in Los Angeles with his girlfriend Abby, it didn't really bother me that my dad moved on after the divorce and got a younger girlfriend because he told me when he was leaving, that my mom and him just weren't compatible anymore.

So anyways enough about that I was just so excited to be packing my backs knowing that I'll have a fresh start in Los Angeles where no one will be making fun of me calling me a faggot and a queer all the time, ( A/n I despise these words so much 😤) but it was going to be hard to say goodbye to the only people that actually cared me.

   First obviously my mom who was sad that I was leaving but completely understood why I had to and my best friend Jessica who had been there for me since day one and was basically my other half. I'll be leaving for my flight tomorrow which meant today was my last day and I wanted to spend it with my best friend, well technically my only friend at that.

After our long shopping spree at the mall we decided to grab a bite at Olive Garden. We talked the entire time of our most precious memories we have of each other. I knew leaving that I was going to miss her with every fiber of my being but this was something that I had to do for myself.

After Jessica dropped me off and we said are long hearted goodbye, I went up to my room and climbed into my bed given it was already 11:30 and I had a big day tomorrow. Before Going to sleep I was thinking about how my life would be like in LA I was hoping everything will go great and smoothly and that no one will bully me ever again but the future is always a mystery.

Well hey guys this is my first ever book that I'm writing, so I hope you guys like this first chapter,

Please leave some comments of how you think this book should go or any changes that you guys think I should make.

I would really love your guy's feedback thanks!