The cafeteria

Recap: Matthews POV

Bold = Matt
Regular = Caleb

Once I had arrived at the office I saw Ms white the receptionist, hi Ms white you called me down ? Yes Matthew I need you to show Mr Caleb Matthews around campus he's new here, ok where is he ? I said, right behind you Ms white countered. Turning around and meeting the familiar brown eyes I had met earlier, hi my name is Matthew but you can call me Matt.

Caleb's POV

When I had looked up I gazed upon the most breath taking hottie ever, I noticed he was taking to me and barely made out the last sentence he said which was "hi my name is Matthew but you can call me Matt." It was only then when I recognized him from my Instagram feed he was from that boy group called magcon if I remember correctly.

Hi my name is Caleb Matthews, nice to meet you I said, while shaking his hand feeling embarrassed because I think my hand felt a little sweaty which was not a great first impression. So I guess I'm your guide for today he let out a small chuckle, are you ready to start ? He asked calmly, yes ready when you are I replied a bit to happy I thought. Ok let's get started he said and we commenced the tour around Sky Ridge high.

As we're going around the school it looked relatively new, I decided to ask Matt about the very subject, hey Matt I said, yea ? he questioned, was this school built like last year it looks amazing I added, he looked at me and answered yea it was built around last year, it's on the newest schools in Los Angeles he replied. That's awesome I said so we're are we going now ? I questioned, with which he said to the cafeteria the bells about to ring for lunch and I wanted you to get there before the huge crowd did haha he laughed towards the end, oh ok thank you I giggled.

We had arrived at the cafeteria when the bell had rang, soon enough a swarm of students packed the room in a matter of seconds. Are you hungry ? Matt spoke up, I contemplated on eating or not because I really didn't eat much at all to being with, so I replied with "not really, maybe I'll just get some fruit and a water I said looking down at the floor, he looked at me for a second before saying ok I'll be back with our food you can wait here at my table, don't worry my friends are cool he said trying to calm the nervousness in my eyes, o-ok I stuttered while cursing myself for being nervous in front of Matt to which he just grinned happily.

We waited at his table for all his friends to appear and in a few Minutes they all did Matt spoke up hey guys this is Caleb, he is new here and he's going to be chilling with us is that cool ? He asked as everyone looked at each other then at me and all smiled saying sure and welcome to the group, well all but one I think his name was carter who stayed silent the whole time.

Ok I'm going to grab Caleb and me something to eat so go easy on him guys he laughed while walking away, I felt a little nervous now but wondered what they all thought about me more so about this carter kid considering he was low key staring me down across the table.

Carters POV (Surprise!)

We all had just got to the table and I quickly noticed this new kid sitting in my seat and was about to say something when Matt spoke up
hey guys this is Caleb, he is new here and he's going to be chilling with us is that cool ? I was at a loss for words not only is this basic ass looking kid sitting in "my" seat but he is also going to be chilling with us like what the fuck Matt not even a damn warning.

When Matt left I took this as my opportunity to stare down this new kid I didn't even care to know what his name was, I just knew he better stay away from Matthew because he's mine! Even though he doesn't know how I feel about him regardless the feelings are still there.

Everyone was talking and having a good time with the new kid when Shawn whispered in my ear, "hey are you ok ?" To which I replied yeah I'm fine my stomach just hurts a bit right now, which I wasn't lying considering the new kid made my stomach churn with disgust. I can see he has a little crush on Matt but I'll quickly put an end to that if he decides to act on it.

Matt had finally returned, my lord he is a gift sent from the heavens I thought to my self but was thrown back into reality when I saw him sit next to the kid, like what the hell he's been here for a couple of hours and just thinks he can take over just like that?! Well he's going to learn very soon that I won't tolerate that.

A/N: hey guys here is chapter 5 hope you like it and damn what's going on with Carter and Matt did they have a thing? Does Caleb stand a chance? Guess we'll find out 😉