Part 1

Your pov
You flutter your eyes open after you hear your ( dog/cat) scratching at something. You check the time. It's only 7:37. You fell asleep after school. "Jesus." You groan sitting up. There was a loud knock on the front door. You stumble out of bed to the door, and open it. "Oh. Hey!" You say in a surprised tone.

" Hey. Can I stay here? Dirk is out and I'm kicked out of my house." He held up a bag of (skittles/MnM's)

" Umm. Yeah. Sure." You say giving a little grin.

"Thanks." Dave stopped and eyes what you were wearing, a light blush across his face.

You look down and realize what you were wearing. You had on spandex shorts and a tank-top. "Oh...Sorry" you say blushing. You open the door and let him into your slightly messy home. "I'm gonna go take a shower real quick." You say shutting the door.

"Ok." Dave said sliding his finger along a small coffee table near the doorway, then plopping down on your couch.

"My parents are in Mexico for a month so make yourself at home." You yell from across the house as.You gather a towel and some clothes from your messy room.
You walk into the bathroom locking the door behind you ( habit or not). You turn the water on undress and step in. It felt refreshing against your skin. You took 5 minutes in the shower and got out. You grab your towel, dry yourself off, and get dressed quickly due to the cold air around you. You throw on spandex shorts, and a ( f/c) sports bra. Remembering Dave is here you throw on a sweatshirt. You walk into your living room to find Dave propped up on the couch staring at his phone.
"Ahem." You clear your throat to get his attention.
"Hey." He said looking up at you.

// Authors note: Hello to everyone that read this there will be a part two and three :33