Alone, Broken, and Hated.

She was finally giving up. She had lost them all, one by one. At first, it wasn't too bad. The people she lost weren't very close to her, she had no real connection to them. They left quickly, without giving a reason. They simply stopped talking to her, didn't even say "goodbye". A few bothered to inform her that they wished to cut ties, and stop speaking. Steadily, more and more "friends" abandoned her. Eventually, she started noticing a trend. She tried asking people "Why?", but nobody would tell her. As she lost more and more people she cared about, unable to do anything about it, not even knowing "why", she fell apart, sinking fast into depression. The last straw was when he closest friend, former crush, before she gave up on love, left her. She knew all of her secrets, knew this nightmare that was becoming reality was her worst fear. She promised, time and time again, to never leave her. She was now breaking those promises. She didn't leave quickly, or let her down easy. She told her exactly why everyone left her, in the harshest way possible. "Your a clingy little bitch, naïve and stupid as fucking Hell, and don't deserve to have people that care about you."

Some would think she would cry, lying in bed, replaying that scene in her mind, again and again, but she didn't. Not anymore. All of her crying was done, the pain was gone, she couldn't bother to cut again, for the 12th time. She had spent the last 3 days, repeating these actions. She was out of feeling. There was nothing left, but tiredness, numbness, and a sense of emptiness. She was tired, she had given up everything else, she thought maybe she should give up living, too. She had thought about it many times, before, even planned out how, in fact. She thought over it, for a minute. Did she really want to do this? She had a future, ahead of her, a whole life. She laughed, bitterly, and immediately dismissed that thought. After all, what life would be worth living, without those she loved? They were all gone now, this life wasn't worth living, anymore. She reached for the bottle of sleeping pills, on the nightstand. They fit well, she supposed. She was tired of life, just wanted to rest in a peaceful "sleep", in a bed 6 feet under. She didn't bother to write a note; who would care to read it, after all? She just lied there. For a minute, until she felt the warm feeling of sleep taking over. "Maybe they'll care, now.." She whispered, as she gave in, closing her once-bright eyes, as she fell asleep, for the last time.