Artsy .artist joe

Your POV

As I looked at my boyfriends drawings I smiled. We're both so talented in drawing but he's better than me by a mile. "Like what you see?" Joe said as he picked up my head. "The art or your beautiful face?"

He giggled and pecked me on the lips. "Both work"

"Very true"

He sat down at his desk. He patted his lap meaning for me to sit on it. I happily took the gesture and cuddled into his crest as he worked on a new Creature shirt.

I heard a big crash making me nearly fall off Joe. "What the fuck?" I made a weird ass face and I hopped off of his lap. "Don't get hurt out there!" Joe called as I closed the door. I saw an arrow get flung and I dunked. I began to follow where it came from. I saw Aleks, Dex and James throwing shit.

James picked up a light saber and I made a run for it. I ran back to Joes office.

"Hopefully no one saw me"

Then I heard a light saber go on behind me. "They didn't, buy I sure did" I turned around and saw Joe with a light saber and ran to Stefani's office. "IM LOCKING IT" "Go ahead"

"Lights saber battle?"

"Yup!"

"Joe tried to get you?"

"yuP!"

Stef laughed and continued to work as looked out the glass to see James with a bobby pin.

"STEF!"