Chapter 3

A day before the trip reborn once again go to the class of his student to give the passports and final instructions.

(Reborn's POV)

"Boun Giourno,Boreen-sensei" that was the greeting I heard from the classmates of tsuna when I walk in their classroom.

"I'm here to give your passports and final instructions for you to obey when your in italy.Dino pass those passports to the students"
I told him
"Yes,Boreen-sensei"Then dino started calling names of students and when he finished distributing the passports I began to talk again that shocked the whole class"and for the final information you should bring some formal attires aside from clothes and uniform ofcourse."A girl with green wavy hair raised her hand and i tell her to stand up."Yes,you have a  question?" "Why do we have to bring some formal attires Boreen-sensei?" asked Aihara Vi the class president.

"Before your classtrip ends you all will be attending the Inheritance Ceremony of his grandson who will take the position in the future that's why i want you all to be presentable and be in your best behavior."I said sternly "Your class is sure very lucky to attend such as event."

When the class heard what Boreen-sensei told them they more excited except for tsuna's group that already know this.After Reborn finished what he is saying he left and leave.

***************************************************************

After school the gang hangs out at Tsuna's house and they stay there until sundown and go home because tomorrow is there class trip.