The Alpha's Command

Prologue: 

"Ali, get to your room." I whispered, in a low voice. Ali looked scared out of her mind, and I couldn't blame her.

"It's okay. I just need you to stay in your room, do not get out. No matter what. Okay?" I asked, hugging my ten year old sister. She nodded, and walked down the hallway. Before she entered her room, she stopped. She turned to me, her deep blue era staring into mind.

"Are you going to be okay?" She asked, but I had no answer. Because truthfully, I don't remember what 'feeling okay' felt like.

"Just lock your door. And, Do not open it, no matter what you hear." I said, avoiding the question, my sister nodded, and walked into her room. I heard the door lock, and I wanted to sigh in relief.

My sister was safe, that's what mattered.

The front door opened, and I could hear a deep male voice. I closed my eyes, and prayed.

"Am-ber." Danny shouted but his voice was messed up because of all the drinks he'd been drinking.

I didn't say anything, I didn't move. And I hated this. I hated having no control.

"Amber! Get down here!" Danny shouted, and I tried to ignore the command, but I couldn't. And slowly I made my way to the living room where he was.

When he saw me, he smiled. And I shivered. He stepped closer to me, and I took a step back.

He did this until I was pressed against the wall. He put his hands on both sides of me, so that I was trapped.

And then, the pain started. He slowly slide his hands down my body, making me shiver from fear.  I didn't say anything, I didn't put up a fight, I couldn't. I couldn't have my sister, Ali, hearing anything.

He put his hands in my pants and started to slide them down my pants.

"Make love to me" he order, and I tried to fight it. I really did. But in the end, you can ignore an Aphla's command.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~