Chapter 8

MYKAELA'S P.O.V

I opened my eyes to see that I was in a house , but thats not what concerned me the thing is it wasn't just some random persons house it was my family's house.

I tried to move but the pain stopped me from getting up,
I looked down at my stomach and saw that my wound was taken care of.

The door suddenly creaked opened and I saw August coming in with twigs in his hands, proably to light the fireplace.

I kept staring at him, I don't know why I stared at him but I know one thing he wasn't one of those people who would use you for their own good and then throw you away.

August looked at me and saw that I was awake,
I instantly stood up.

AUGUST'S P.O.V

'You should lie back down, your wound might re-open'
I said to Mykaela.

"You're right my wound hurts like hell " she said and lied back down.
The akward silence was killing the atmosphere so I started.

'Well this is a nice house, it's so deep in the woods that finding it was hard , well not really since I got lost and just wondered around until I found it...ha..ha *sigh ,I'm sorry Commander '
I was about to ask if she needed anything but she was faster to answer.

"This house used to be mine and it still is but I just rarely visit and by the way August call me Mykaela we both hold the same title so it's weird not to call each other by names ..okay."

I just nodded,
'okay Mykaela I'll call you that from now on '

MYKAELA'S P.O.V

When he said my name my heart suddenly picked up it's speed,
What the hell I thought, maybe it's just my wound making my heart thump so fast.

That's probably all it is.
"August if you don't mind can you get me some water"

'sure' he said and left the house.

I looked around the house and said in my mind

"I'm home mom..dad "