GoodMorning

Most of the characters here will sometimes be OOC sorry.

~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0

Karkat's POV

I was awoken by the sound of something crashing downstairs "GOD DAMMIT GAMZEE!" I shouted as I get up out of bed rubbing my eyes as I stretched,as usual my imbecilic 'Boyfriend' broke something in the kitchen AGAIN,as I head downstrairs towards the kitchen I see Gamzee drinking faygo yet A-FUCKING-GAIN I sigh "Hey Karbro I'm motherfucking sorry for walking you all up and that shit" He says with a smile on his face "GAMZEE WHAT THE EVERLOVING FUCK DID YOU BRAKE AGAIN?" I responded tapping my foot against the wooden floor.

Gamzee's POV

"uhhh well this motherfucker saw a roach and well I threw the plate at it,sorry karbro" I say scratching the back of my head smiling "WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU THROW THE GOD FOR SAKING PLATE!?"He says a bit enrage oh who am I motherfucking he's always like that,as I shrugged he pinched the bridge of this nose "OKAY I'LL JUST CLEAN IT UP" He mumbled as he took the broom and dust pan sweeping the broken pieces of the plate.

Third Person POV

As Vantas swept up the broken pieces Makara thought it was a good idea to leave the house for a while,as he stood up he reached for his coat and scarf he tied the shoelace of his purple sneakers "GAMZEE WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING?"Asked the Vantas boy "I'm just go outside get some motherfucking fresh air"as Makara replied he reached for the door knob turning it pushing the door gently as he left the house.

~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0

Chapter 2 will soon be published