Chapter Seventeen

Sica's POV

i told Myungsoo to tell them to come in because i had done cooked everything. He mind linking them and sat next to me. i served the meal on each plates and poured drink on each glasses. i sat back beside Myungsoo and one by one came in and took their seat.

we waited for Nari, Hoya, Hana and Woohyun to come. we heard their voices and Hana barged into the kitchen looking for me.

"Sica Sica Sica Sica Sica~!!" she running slowly towards me.

"what?!"

"they are...." she turned and pointing to Nari and Hoya who had just stepped into the kitchen together. "weird!"

"weird? why?"

"look at their hand! Omo!"

"w...ow" i looked at Nari in surprised and raised my eyebrow. she giggled softly and sat with Hoya. i tried to mind linking Hana. 'look like they are great together now'. she looked at me and nodded.

we ate our meal till no left over on every plates and bowls. Dongwoo and Sungyeol volunteered to wash the dishes and i agreed. we stayed in our living room while chit chatting together. i looked at Nari who was leaning her back on the sofa but her left shoulder was leaning on Hoya's body. his hand was around her waist too. oh how sweet.

right then, a hand flew around my shoulder, i looked to my left seeing Myungsoo was already looking at me. i rolled my eyes. read my mind again. i looked at Hana and Woohyun. they were talking to each other with a smile on their face. they giggling together too.

"stop watching them"

"err can you stop watching me too?"

"uhhh hemm no"

"then i won't stop watching them too~"

"watch me, is better than them" i immediately looked at him.

"watch you?" nodded.

"yesss. watch me. watch me like how i watched you since i knew you are my mate" i felt my cheeks was flushing.

"hmmm.... nope" i looked away, turning my head to another side. but i didn't miss his chuckle.

"then i will keep on watching you"

"hmm"

Dongwoo and Sungyeol came and sat together with their members. wow they were fast. they chuckled. stop reading my mind, vampires --×

"we're vampire, of course we are fast. anyway, sorry we just can't stop hearing your thoughts" i pouted at Sungyeol's words. eyyy

Nari and Hana just raising their eyebrows, losing in what we were talking about. eh? weren't they can hear our thought too?

"they can't hear random thought yet" i looked at Sunggyu.

"uh?"

"they could hear you thought, if you sent it directly to them. but if you're thinking about something, like just now.. they couldn't yet"

ohh..

"when will they could hear 'random thought' ?"

"soon, if they never stop practising" i just nodded along with my sisters.

for some reasons i didn't know why they wanted to sleep here. but, fine. just for tonight. but for some reason too i didn't know why Myungsoo ended up lying beside me..

"turn to me, can you?" i did as he told. he smiled sweetly. his left arm was under his head, making a double pillow. his right arm went to my waist, pulling me nearer. "tired?" should i answer him, when his face is right in front of me? this is awkward and embarrassed moment but, i still loved it. he smirked.

"yes i am"

"hmm me too. but i don't want to sleep yet"

"do what you want" i closed my eyes. he tighter his grips on my waist and moved closer to me. what the heck there was no space left! how could i sleep?? i kept closing my eyes.

"you love this anyway" i could sense that he was smirking. err..

"shut up dude and sleep" he chuckled.

"alright mate, i sleep now"

"hmm"

"goodnight"

"hmm"

"goodnight"

"hmmm"

"goodnight"

"yess i heard it"

"goodnight" my eyes flew opened, and frowned.

"good.night."

"goodnight" what the heck- i faked a smile

"goodnight boy" he nodded.

"yes, like that. but next time, not with a fake smile and drop the 'boy' and add something sweet nickname. love you" he closed his eyes.

"jerk"

"this jerk is still your mate"

"ohh shut up" he chuckled again.

"love you"

"i heard it already" his eyes opened.

"you don't love me back?"

"fine, i love you you you you too" he narrowed his eyes and looked around my room. "what?"

"here, only me in your room. so drop the 'you you you'. you better say-"

"i love love love love you too, Myungsoo" he smiled widely till it reached his eyes.

"good girl" he ruffled my hair.

"cis" but i ended up smiling anyway. i closed my eyes again along with him.

"goodnight mate"

"goodnight too"

"where's my nickname?"

"tsk. goodnight too love"

"perfect, okay night"

idiot. my idiot. my handsome idiot. i chuckled.