Chapter Eighteen

Hana's POV

i get out from my bathroom after washed my face. i looked on my bed seeing Woohyun was lying on it with his arms wide open with his shoulders level. i crawled on my bed and stared at his sleepy yet tired face. i tapped his cheek softly, he replied with a husky hum.

do not make me wet boy

he smirked. i blushed, i realised that he read my mind. i sounded pervert and he heard it, gosh. he opened his eyes and looked at me with his cute eyes smile.

"stop smiling" my face palm. he just chuckled and pulled me near him, lying beside him and under his right armpit. i wrapped my arms around his waist and placed my head properly between his arm and body. he gripped on me tighter, turning him self for facing me to cuddle me.

"i couldn't help it. i can make you wet, wow"

"but I'm not"

"then, you want it?"

"pervert! let's sleep. I'm tired and sleepy after what happened today morning" he chuckled.

"alright alright, goodnight"

"goodnight"

jeez this man is really... hais..

"what?"

"what"

"you, what"

"you too, what"

"nothing"

"hmm"

.............. a silence

"night" we said in unison.

"night too" in unison again.

"yeaa" and again.

"stop mimicking me"

"I'm not"

"see, you are"

"no" before he could open his mouth again, i beat him.

"let's just stop we sound like idiots" he giggled.

"yeah" we closed our eyes again.

then

"oh i forgot to shut the window" i almost get up and unwrap my arms from him before he stopped me

"you have your power, use it. control the window to shut by itself. so you don't have to leave me here"

what?

"hello Mister, do you think i'm a baby snail? i just leave you for seconds to shut the window ok, not ten years"

"still, you will let me go and get out from this bed and leave me here and i dislike it"

"like it or not, i need to close it for our health too. we might catch cold"

"do witches have fever?"

"as if i know, i just turned into a witch"

"oh yes. but, continue cuddle with me. and just control the window to close it, clear?"

"fine yes clear enough" i controlled the window and it shut by itself. i nuzzle onto his body and closed my eyes.

it is warm... i like it.

me too. his thought interrupted me.

have you ever sleep with a girl before you knew me as your mate?

nope, never. cause i will just wait for my mate and sleep with her.

aw how sweet.