Chapter 2

The next day Steve woke up by the smell of pancakes. He fast got up and ran downstairs, into the kitchen. There Ace was already eating his pancakes. The boy smiled softly at his new brother but the other gave a disgusted look back and Steve just sat down, looking down. Damien sighed and slapped Ace on the back of his head "Be nice to your brother or I will take away all your stuff and you will be grounded." Ace growled and got up, walking away. Damien looked at me with an apologizing look "I'm sorry Steve. I wished I had raised him better." Steve just smiled "Don't worry. As long as my mom is happy with you I'm okay with it." The boy tried to hide the pain he had after the things his new brother said. He stood up "Is it okay if I go for a walk to explore the neighborhood?" The man nodded "Yes of course you can Steve. Here have some money and buy something you like at the supermarket or at the ice cream shop." Steve smiled, puts on his new shoes and runs outside, running towards the city center.

After a ten minut walk he walked into the ice cream shop. A cute boy in front of him ordered some ice cream. After the boy paid he turned around and bumped into Steve. Steve blushed as a little bit of the boys ice cream splashed on his cheek. The boy stroke the ice cream off with his thumb and smirked at Steve. Steve looked away and ordered ice cream with fudge on it. When he turned around the boy was still there. Steve looked confused "Ehm is there something wrong?" The boy nodded "Yea. You must be new in town because I haven't seen you before and since this town isn't really big everyone knows everyone. I'm Dance btw." Steve nodded "Well yea I just moved to here with my mom. Nice to meet you Dance i'm Steve. I need to go now. I will see you another time. Bye" Steve fast walked outside and walked back home. "Who the fuck was that guy." He mumbled to himself and blushed madly.

After a few minutes Steve arrived at home and saw an unfamiliar car near the house. When he got inside he immediately understood who's car it was. It was Sandy's car. Ace was sucking faces with her and Steve coughed awkwardly. Sandy pulled away and smiled. "Oh hey Steve is it right? I'm sorry we should have done this upstairs." Steve shakes his head "No, it's okay really I don't mind. Just have fun." He smiled but his smile fast faded away when he saw Ace his expression. If a look could kill then Steve would be dead, chopped in pieces, burned and thrown in a river to later rot between rocks. Ace didn't look happy. He looked very angry. Steve fast walked away, hearing Sandy kinda yell at Ace for being so mean to him. Steve sighed and looked down, walking back to Ace and Samdy. "I'm sorry that I'm Here okay? I'm doing this for my mom so she can finally be happy because my dad wasn't a nice man.......he abused both me and my mom. My mom has always protected me so she now deserves to live happy just like she has always deserved that." He fast walked away, tears already falling down his cheeks.

That evening Sandy was still there because she stayed for dinner. Before Steve could sit down she tapped his shoulder. "Hey Steve can we talk? What you told me and Ace this afternoon really hit me." She looked at the boy in front of her, hurt showing in her eyes. Steve nodded "yea sure and thanks." He smiled softly and walked with Sandy to the backyard, where they sat at the grass. Sandy sighed "I'm really sorry about Ace. He told me why he doesn't like you and you have to know that I will break up with him if he doesn't start being nice to you. I'm here for you." Steve his eyes widen. "No! Don't break up with him just cuz he isn't okay with my sexuality!" He shakes his head fast and gets up "don't do that okay? Let's just eat dinner and forget about this afternoon. If anything happens I will call you or text you or come to you to talk but please don't break up with Ace." Sandy nodded "Okay if it makes you happy then I'm okay with it." The boy sighed in relief and calmed down. He smiled at her "Let's go inside before my mom gets angry and starts telling us how important food is and how there are children that are starving. I know people are starving and I wish I could help them but I have heard that talk some time already and she keeps saying it whenever I'm slow with eating dinner." Sandy nodded "Okay." She smiled and they both went inside and ate dinner with the rest of the family.

----------------------------------------------
Hey ya all. I'm sorry that it took so long and I'm sorry that this chapter sucks. I'm changing to P.O.V's because it's easier for me to write a chapter while using P.O.V's. Thank you for supporting this story and love ya all.