what if

The sun was bright as mara walkes out of the crowded airplane. Giving me a migraine,i got those alot now days. I started for the airplane entrance to meet her aunt kelly, who i hadn't seen for two years before the funerals. I tugged at my hair an pulled it into a loose bun above my head and put my sunglasses on. When i was inside the the Portland Oregon airport i took a moment to let my eyes adjust from the light. Now that my eyes had adjusted i looked around for the nearest bathroom but instead was brought into a tight hug from behind. When i turned around i was insanely relieved to see it was aunt kelly and not some freak cerial killer. I hadn't noticed at the funerals but kelly had aged quite a bit. She was moms twin sister and they,could have been feeaky genetic copies of how much the were alike till thw accident now its just kelly . Her hair was slightly lighter then i rememberd, her was once dark almost black looking brown hair had lightend into a hazelnut looking dark brown hair. Her skin had started to wrinkle but not quite there yet. She had bags under her eyes,probably from stress but they were barely noticeable unless you looked real close. Her makeup was rushed. She was wearing a pair of yoga pants with a northface navy blue wind breaker."hey baby cakes" her pet name she used to call me when i was little and she was over every other weekend. "How are you " she said after giving me my second bear hug."I'm fine" i said after giving her a weak smile, that was a complete lie."i just need to find a bathroom". She pulled me into one last hug the pointed me in the direction. As she made my way to the bathroom through the sea of people she pushed the the heavy metal door,and checked all the stalls to see if there was anyone else luckly it was empty so i walkes to the steel big door and locked it. Then i walked to the huge mirror and looked at the stanger looking back at me. She had the same dark brown hair, deep blue eyes, but not the same girl that was cheer captain all through high school,not the same girl that had all A's through highschool. Not the same preppy girl that had no worries in the world. No, the girl looking back, looked like she was far away, she looked like she was in another world, this girl didn't care. she had on what was her dads favorite new england patriots sweatshirt and a pair of leggings with tan ugg boots with miss matching socks in those. She was a shell of the girl that once existed. The girl that was once her was gone.

Hallo, this book is going under construction with the spelling mistakes and things i need to change so be patient with me sorry i didn't realize how much mistakes i had

Luv ya bye bye 😉😉