chapter 11

Kelly finely left and i was finally alone, or so i thought. It was around ten thirty am, I was in my bed bundled up in blankets with a tissue boxs on my side watching the reality show called teen mom 2. I had been obsessed before the accident and decided to catch up since i couldnt leave the bed i was so sick . The phone had been ringing on and off for the last hour or so and i had been too lazy to get up and answer it. I was just at the point were Cheyenne and Chrysler were arguing again over custody over adorable little girl, when someone started banging on the door. "UGH" I said and immediately regretted it becuase i ended up with a coughing fit. The person was still banging on the door. So i got the feeling they weren't giving up. So i took my mountain of blankets with my and headed to the door way. "ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT IM COMING!" i yelled . "Geesh" i murmured under my breath and went to open the door, and before i could confirm who it was i smashed into what felt like a soft brick wall that was a very muscular chest. "Y-your... suffocating me" i squeaked. After another minute or so he looked down at me looked very serious "you didnt anwser any of my calls" he said in a very deep voice that made me shiver."well if you haven't noticed by now im sick and on top if that I'm very lazy" i said arrogantly " i could tell " he said back in a very cocky tone. "So even if i wasnt sick i probably wouldn't have answered you anyway" i added mockingly. Then turned to the hallway and started for my bedroom "doors right behind you" said walking away. Instead of letting himself out he headed to the kitchen. I stared at him the left to disappear into my room. I didnt feel like arguing.

I woke up to my heart racing and me screaming with a cold sweat glazed over my forehead. I had that same dream again. Chad came rushing in practically running and just about jumping straight into me. What the hell was he doing here still i thought he would have left after hours ago after i passed out. Once my heart rate was back to as close as it get to normal "why the hell are you still here?" i asked with a bit of anger, embarrassment, in my voice. "Well kelly called my and asked if id stay with you since shes gone" ooh great now apparently i need a babysitter. "Just great " i said laying back down. He started to leave. "Wait ..... Can.... Can you stay with me ?..... Please" he nodded and came around the other side of the bed, pulled tbe covers over got under and just laid on the other side facing the other way. Even though he was a about half a foot away i could still feel the heat radiating off of him. I felt somewhat comfortable and safe from what haunted me every time I closed my eyes. Which I hadnt felt in a long time.