~~Floating In An Endless Sky~~

~~Ruby's~~POV
As I looked at the Rebels I could see their was only two of them. One with curly pink hair, that was a Quartz and one with a bird like nose, that was a Pearl. They were standing on a giant pillar.
"Blue Diamond, leave this planet. This colony will not be completed. If we the Crystal Gems have any say about it."
  I watched as the Rebels attacked. The bird one defeating four Jaspers in seconds. I ran toward the other two Rubies leaving Sapphire on the dance floor.
We Rubies fused into one giant Ruby. Are Ruby having a Ruby gem on its shoulder, and on the back of its hand and one on are palm.
We ran towards the pink haired rebel about to punch her. But then she was took out a pink sword and did a front flip, stabbed me and floated on the ground right behind me.
I suddenly fell on the ground the two other Rubies gems right in front of me. Then I grabbed my stomach in pain. It hurt like hell. Then I felt someone touch my shoulder. The hand felt cold and soft.
Then I looked up again I saw Sapphire.
"Ruby are you okay?!"She said not taking her eyes off me.
"I'm....fine." I said still clutching my stomach.
Then the Pearl came out of know where and pushed Sapphire to the ground, away from me.
Sapphire got up at the same time Pearl raised her sword.
Then she spoke.
~~Sapphire's~~POV
I ran towards Ruby.
"Ruby are you okay?" I asked.
"I'm.....fine." She said, but didn't look fine she looked like she was about to throw up.
Suddenly the Pearl appeared and through me on the ground. I got up trying not to lose my cool. She raised her swords.
I looked at Ruby's helpless face. I felt like someone yanked on my heart strings. I had to at least say goodbye.
"I knew this was going to happen anyways, it's been really fun hanging out with you. Goodbye Ruby." I said giving her a smile and closing my eyes getting ready for the impact of the sword......
~~Ruby's~~POV
WAIT SHE KNEW I WAS GOING TO FAIL!! I CAN'T!! I CAN'T EXCEPT THAT!! I WILL NOT LET YOU GET HURT!! I WILL PROTECT YOU!
"NOOOO!!!"I yelled. Ignoring the pain that was searing in my stomach. I ran towards Sapphire and tackled her. Shoving us both away from the swords and the Pearl. Are lips smashing together, by an accident in the process.
Suddenly It felt like I was disappearing and being reformed.
~~Garnet's~~POV
I opened my eyes. I felt tall. I looked down and saw that I had pink sleeve on my right shoulder stopping at the crook of my elbow, marked by a blue-white part of her sleeve. And on my other shoulder white-blue puffy shoulder pad, and some long dark cyan gloves, which stopped at the crook of her other elbow. And I had a skirt tank top that is baby-blue, and has holes in the left part of it. It extends to the beginning of her right leg, and stops. My other leg had pants the were ripped. Like my boot  and glove, they are a blue cyan. And my skin color was a slightly dark, pinkish purple.
I saw in both a my palms a gem.
What am I? How did this happen?
I looked around everyone was glared at me, their faces filled of disgust.
~~Narrator's~~ POV
As everyone payed attention to the fusion. The rebels escaped. Once everything cooled down, was when everyone noticed the rebels were gone.
Then Ruby and Sapphire unfused. Sapphire looking at her heads, wondering what the hell just happened. And Ruby rubbing her head because she had a headache. The crowd of gems closed in on Ruby and Sapphire, shouting about how disgusting they were.
Then Blue Diamond walked up to them screaming," SAPPHIRE THIS IS NOT THE SCENARIO YOU DESCRIBED!"
"I'm sorry....I don't know what happened, this is not what I saw." Sapphire said nervous. Nervousness that was the first time she ever felt nervous. It felt like a sea of anxiety deep down. It curled and twisted in her stomach. And her palms were getting sweaty.
Ruby jumped in front of her in a protective way.
"It was my fault!" She said. She didn't want the Bluenette to get in trouble for something she did.
"Clearly," The Diamond said not screaming anymore," how dare you a pathetic, little Ruby fuse with a member of my court. That gem," she said pointing at Sapphire," is basically mine and so are you."
Ruby balled up her fist and closed her eyes trying not to let her anger get the best of her.
"You shall be crushed for this." Blue Diamond said in menacing voice.
~~Ruby's~~ POV
Wait what?!?!
I sucked in a sharp breath. My heartbeat pounding even harder, and my hands began to twitch. I stared at her in disbelief. But then I understood, me taking this punishment erases mostly all of Sapphire's punishments/consequences.
If it was for Sapphire then I would do it.
The crowd began to walk towards me.
Suddenly I felt a hand clutching my arm. I looked and saw it was Sapphire. She began to swiftly run towards the edge of the arena.
"What are you doing!" I could feel the wind on my face. As she speeded up even faster.
"If you don't slow down we'll fall of the edge!" I yelled not sure she could her me at how fast we were going. We were getting closer and closer to the edge.
Then she jumped both of us, falling from cloud arena. The vast, seemingly, empty, space was filled with glittering, diamond-like stars.
It seemed like we were never going to be near the ground. Each twinkling star seemed to be in it's proper place, filling empty spaces. Shadowy, ribbon-like clouds were flowing around the full moon. Each crater on it's bright face was visible.
Sapphire held both of my hands as we fell from the sky. Her hair uncovering her eye for the first time. It was beautiful, Sapphire was beautiful. Ruby could see everything reflect off that one gorgeous eye.
The moon, the stars, the streaming clouds, everything glowed with it's own ominous light. Everything Ruby saw was beautiful in that moment.
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
Authors Note
Well I hoped you liked it! I think it sucks tho.
Well.... BYE
VOTE/COMMENT/FOLLOW