You are no required to set yourself on fire to keep others warm.

Hello...its me, i was wandering if after all this time you'd like to meet.. 

ANYWAY.....back to the story!! So second last chapter, hope y'all like it :) don't forget to comment, i really have no life of my own, so you guys are the only friends i really have, yeah i know i'm sad :/ to keep me happy TALK TO ME!! ;) 

       The following year she moved schools again, and while she was walking down the stairs she heard her father say how much of a screw up she was and how he wished she were more like her sister, getting good marks and all. So while waiting for the bus she thought, maybe if i become more smart and good at school like my sister, dad would like me and maybe he would talk to me. So for the next 3 years, she tried her best, pushing herself every day. And whenever her dad would yell at her and hit her, she would just blame it on herself, saying that she was the problem, and soon grew a fear of her father, who she once desperately loved. By the time she was in seventh grade she wanted to end her life, wanted everything-all her pain and failures to go away. But on the same day, the same day she was about to let go, she meet someone on the bus ride home. A girl, whom she saw saw briefly before, but never so close. She didn't talk to the girl because she was scared, but that whole bus ride home, she looked at her. The girl who, was like her, sitting alone, but unlike her, she was not sitting up with pride looking so powerful yet graceful, and kind, and beautiful and simply amazing. She looked at her for a very long time until it was finally the beautiful girls stop. And even when she stood up to walk, she walked with pride and grace, almost like she was showing off, and she felt jealous of her. why couldn't she walk around like that? she thought. She wanted to be like her, she wanted people to look at her and see what she saw in her- not what they thing they see, an annoying happy little girl who always found a reason to laugh and smile. So when she got home she picked up the letter that was suppose to be her goodbye note, and put in between 2 books. "just until i meet her" she thought "just until i meet that amazing girl, and know how to stand strong like her and be bold like her." so for the next 2 weeks she tried to talk to her, but she was just too scared, "what if she thinks i'm weird? what if she doesn't like me?" But finally, after the 3rd week she got enough courage to go talk to her. and she loved her, she wanted to be her, although at first it was a bit awkward, soon they became better friends, she always sat next to her on the bus, and found ways to see her in class. and so they talked more and more, and by the end of the year, she didn't want to leave her alone.