Prologue

Sam's P.O.V (Dream)

Screech!

Salex's blood curdling scream shattered the silent morning.

The driver had jumped out of the car before impact. Lifting themselves off the ground to see their car in flames. A wide smile on their face, their task completed. Hearing distant sirens coming to investigate a case that would never be solved.

Her pink hair blowing behind her as she ran into an alleyway. Laughing to herself silently. But her eyes, weren't their usual red, they were pitch black.

The scene shifted, I was standing in the back room of the theatre.

As Paul uttered his last words, she stabbed him. Then removed his head.

"Kekekeke!~" she laughed.

She slowly began to walk out. She had blood stains all over her, even her white bow.

As she walked it was almost like she had a dark glow around her. Waves of darkness rolling down her shoulders.

The scene shifted one more time to revel the boys' locker room. She slowly lowered her knife. Rowan put his gun away and slowly approached her. Big mistake.

She stabbed him in the gut. Rowan fell to his knees, clutching his sides.

She dragged him over to the big bathtub in the corner, pushing him in to drown.

Laughing once again, she turned and started to head back up the stairs. Her teeth were all unusually sharpened to a point.

I excepted to hear my alarm clock beeping at me to wake up. But instead I was back on the roof of Yandere High. To be more precise, hovering over the edge.

A scene playing out before me that was all to familiar.

The day she died.

The day Dom, Grian, Taurits, and I were sent to Tokyo.

But something was different. She had a dark shadow looming over her.

She slowly backed up to the edge of the roof. I watched as she slowly started to change. She was back to her old self, no dark glow, no sharp teeth, no pitch black eyes, but a look of terror in her eyes.

The shadow behind her started to change as well. It looked just like her except she was dressed in black, even her bow.

The shadow took a hold of her making her fall off with it.

She screamed trying to grab something to save her, but failed.

When the shadow hit the ground it seeped through the cracks in the sidewalk, pulling her through with it.

She screamed and cried as it dragged her down.

They reached a room with a eerie red glow. Two prison cells stood side by side. One of the cells had two unmoving figures in it. The other had one figure that appeared to be siting in the corner of the cell.

The shadow dragged her to the cell with one figure. She was kicking and screaming, but that only made it more angry.

The shadow picked her up and slammed her on the ground. She stopped moving.

The shadow threw her in the cell. The figure rushed to her body, checking if she was alive. Her heart beating, and it looked like the bump on her head was getting better.

I looked closer at the person's face and realized who they were.

Salex

Salex turned to where I was standing. Right as she opened her mouth to say something I woke up. With one thought running through my mind. Yuki