You and Michaels first date

It was a cold fall evening and Michael decided it would be a great idea go to a concert you had no idea what band he was taking you to go see and you could only hope that it wasn't outside. Right now you were sitting in the passenger seat of Michael's car, asking where you were going, when were you going to be there and who were you going to see. "Babe,I can't tell you that you'll just have to find out when we get there" Michael stated with a soft chuckle. You grumbled, leaning back into the seat. You were drifting off to sleep when Michael stopped the car. You looked up and saw that you were in a parking lot. "Oh, look there's the band's tour bus" Michael said as he pointed past you. You looked around and you gasped when you saw what band he had took you to see. "Oh my god Michael!" You squealed as you threw your arms around him. Michael laughed as he put his arms around you. "I know you love All Time Low and I wanted our first date to be special so here we are" He said as you pulled away from each other. You grinned at each other before you both got out of the car. You pouted seeing how long you had to walk to get to the stadium. Michael chuckled as he noticed your pout. He picked you up, making you laugh as he held you bridal style. "Mikey you don't have to carry-" You never got to finish your sentence because he silenced you with a sweet and gentle kiss. You smiled up at him as he pulled away, giving you a cheeky wink as he headed to the stadium. Once he reached the stadium he set you down on your feet and you both waited in line. After a good twenty minutes of waiting you both went through the security check and then you both were allowed inside. You slipped your hand into Michael's as you both went to go get some merch before you went to go find your seats. You both bought matching t-shirts and then you went on your way to go and get to your seats. Once you had your seats you waited for a while and the concert started. It was amazing and you were having the time of your life as you sang along and watched as All Time Low performed. What made Michael's night was getting to watch you be happy, he noticed the way you laughed smiled and sang along and that's what made him happy. Once the concert was over you left and drove back to his house. You were asleep in the passenger seat once he got home so he carries you inside and cuddles with you in his bed until he fell asleep as well with his arms wrapped protectively around you.