Uh Oh

Lauren pov
So today I am 5 months and me and Malak aren't prepared. I'm starting to show and TODAY I have to tell my dad. I told him I have news to tell so he called Prodigy and them over, when I say them I mean my "mother" and Avaion. My throat is in nots and I sweating like crazy. Prodigy doesn't know either, I'm scared to tell him. He's the most I'm scared of, he can't leave my life, not this way.

"Come on Lauren! Everyone is here!" My dad called. I begged Malak to come but he isn't showing any interest in me. He has been seeing this girl name...uh...Shariah or Samiya! That's her name Samiya. She's brownskin, long brown with blonde highlight weave. She don't bother me, she not around me...

I slowly walked downstairs, nervous smile. My mother came over to hug me but I didn't hug back. Her smiled disappeared when she stopped hugging me. Prodigy hugged me and starred at me with a confused look.

I sat down at the table. "So Lauren you have news? Do tell" Cindy said handing everyone plates of food, she cooked some French shit. Its good though.

We all started eating and they started talking like one big happy family, which made me cry. I just flat out started balling my eyes out. Prodigy walked over and hugged me and I cried into his chest. Everyone watched. "What's wrong?" He whispered. "I messed up" I said so everyone could hear. "Wym?" He said in his normal voice. "I made a dumb mistake" I said. "What was the mistake?" He asked. I pushed him away and wiped my tears. I stood up. "I have been a horrible daughter and sister to you all, I'm fucking 5 months pregnant,okay" everyone gasped. I kept wiping my tears as I walked upstairs.

"Get out" my dad kept repeating. "James!" My mother yelled. "Get the fuck out!" He yelled. "Fine, I'll leave, ain't no problem, I've always been unwanted" I shrugged and walked upstairs. I grabbed my favorite clothes and shoved them in a bag. I grabbed other things I could live without and walked out. The worst part was, prodigy didn't stop me. He let me go.

Babylauren : I'm omw to your house, I got kicked out

That was my third kik message to him, I texted him 4 times on his phone, called him once, and tried to face time him. No response.

I arrived to his house and slowly knocked on the door. A few minutes later he answered, shirtless.

"Man, I was ignoring u for a reason" he said eyeing my bag. "I got kicked out..." I trailed off. "And...?"he looked impatient. "Can I stay here, one night? Then I'll leave forever, never to return" I said looking straight into his eyes.

A couple minutes of freezing my ass off, he sighed. "Whatever" he walked away. I walked in and saw his mom in the kitchen. I waved. "Hi, Mrs.Watson" I said. She glanced and sighed. She walked upstairs. "Nobody likes me" I shrugged. Malak threw me a blanket and left. Disappearing upstairs.

I laid down on the couch. It was so uncomfortable. The baby wasn't having it.

----

Did ya like it?