Andy Biersack is my new dad!

ANDY'S POV

I was thinking about Adopting a child for a while now...  so I decided to go online and find a child!!  I cickled on a greeting video, that looked interessting...  And I clicked play, and startede watching it....

"Hi...  My names May Pitts.."  May introduced herself, and continued, to stare into the camera, and continue speaking. "Now,  I know I don't look like much.  Cos...  I'm not worth your time...  I've been in the adoption agency ever sincce I was baby...  My parents didn't even want a child...."  Her eyes started to tear up, she che continued to talk.  "Ever since I turned ten, I have been cutting myself...  And I hace been called, 'Emo', 'Fag', 'Attention Whore', 'Satanist'.  Ya know...  Stuff like that...  So the only way I could relive myself from all of the pain, my parents not wanting me, and getting joked around, I started to cut..."  She slowly looked down and held up her bare wrists, to reveal millions of scars, and some fresh cuts.  She continued to talk....  "I am now, almost, 18 years old...  in about 5 months......  So that makes me 17..    But anyway...  To everybody else..  I'm just a 'emo, warist cutting, attention whore, that doesnt care about anybody', So dont waste your time on me."  She hung her head down low,  her, fading, neon blue hair, hung down with the rest of her dead, and the camera shut off.

"Dude...  I'm ADOPTING THAT one!"  I said, to Jinxx.

"No way dude...  She said And I quote "don't waste your time on me."."  Jinxx said.

"Shut up dude, im adopting her....."  I demanded and got up, grabbed my keys, and walked out to my car.

                                                                 *********************

I reached the adoption facility, and walked in the front door, and looked around...  And waled up to the front desk.   and rung the bell...  And someone came out to greet me.

"Hello, sir...  How may I help you??"  The person said.

"I would like to Adopt May....  Pitts?"  I said, as the person walked upstairs to get her.

May cae down, and stopped at the last step, before she set foor on the floor.  "T-T-Thats Andrew....  D-D-Dennis . B-B-B-Biersack..."  She stuttered out.

"Yeah yeah yeah...  Common MAY." The person said, as if she was in disgust... 

"Bitch.."  I heard May say under her reathe before, wallking over to me..  "Sooo... Uhmm.. Ae YOU adopting me?"

"Yeah..."  I said Rubbing the back of my neck, and walking over to the front dest and sgning some paper, while May went back upstairs, to gather all of her stuff...

                                                         ******************************************************************

MAY'S POV

We reached the BVB house, and Andy said, "Me casa, you casa, HOME!!"  He yelled, as he jumped out of the car, and grabbed my bags, and shit from the back, and I hopped out of his car.

As me and Andy walked to the front door, before he opened it, he knelt down and told me.  "Now...  I can already see your fangirling is buiding up inside, so...  dont let it out yet... Kay?"

"Kay.."  I said and then I squealed, Andy stood back up, and opened up the door, and led me inside.

"HEY!! ANDY'S BACK!!  And hes with a girl??"  CC shoutted and Ashley came running downstairs, when he heard the word 'Girl'.

"AYYYYY  COMA!!!"  Andy yelled back.

"And who is this young lady??"  Ashley said, looking at me, and kneeling down to my height, since I was pretty short for a 17 year old.

"Ashley...  That is May.....  "  Andy said, as she pulled Ashley away from my face.

"H-hi.."  I said,  about to fangirl my ass off...

Ashley sighed and said,  "You can fangirl now".

And I paused for a second. and jumped up and down, jumped on Ashley, and he caught me, and put me back down, and I jumped on Andy's back screaming, "OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!  ANDY FUCKING BIERSACK IS MY FUCKING DAD!!"  My face getting red with excitment, and Jake, and Jinxx came running down the stairs.

"WHO THE FUCK WAS THAT??" Jinxx and Jake said at the same time.

And I stred at them fot a second, and I buursted out screaming, and jumped on Jinxx, and jumped off of him, ajumped on Jake, and then I ran over to CC, and I jumped on his back, fangirling, so hard.  Eventually, CC pried me off his back, and set me down on the couch, and I calmed down....

"Haiiiii!  My name is CC!!"  CC said, waving at me.

"My names Ashley!!!"  Ashley walked over to me and sat next to me and waved in my face.

Jake came up and sat on the other side of me and said, "MY NAME IS JJAAKKKEE!!"  I laughed.

"Jinxx came over and sat on Ashley, putting his legs on, mine and Jakes, lap's, and said, "JINXX!!!!  My name is!!!"

And Andy came over, and wrapped his arms around my neck, and said..  "And this is your new, crazy family.."  We all laughed, and Everbody got off of me, and Andypicked me up, and put me over his shoulder, and shoowed me around the house.  

That hoouse is fuckin HUGE!!  He took me upstairs and put me in my room, and ran downstairs and grabbed my stuff, and put it in my room, on the floor.

I got up, and Startedto unpack my stuff, when CC walked in.  "Haiii!!"  He said.

"Haiiiiiii!!!"  I said back, and put a tiger rug on my floor, right next to the side off my bed.

"How's it feel to be out of that hell whole, May?"  CC said, Helping me put my picture on my wall.

"Fuckin GREAT!!!"  I yelled back, standing on my bed, trying to reach a spot on my wall, to hang a Jeffree Star poster up.

"That's AWESOME!!"  He said, and lifted me up, some so I could put the poster up.

"Haha!  Thanks."  I said with a sigh, and sat on my bed.

"Hehe...  Awwwe...  Whats wrong??"  CC asked, bouncing next to me, and plopping down next to me.

I sighed, and asked, "Isnt, Jake's last name Pitts?"

"Yeah...  Why?  What's  wrong??"

"My last name's Pitts..."  I sighed again.

CC put his arm around me.  "That doesnt mean hes your brother or anything..."  He tried to cheer me up.

"Yeah your right..."  I said.. wraping my arms around CC's neck, hugging him, and I let go, and he got up and walked away, smiling at me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY FOR A BORING FIRST CHAPTER!!  CX