Cuuuute

I woke up with a completly sober CC jumping up and down on my bed, causing me to fall out.  Andy ran in the room, and piked me up, and slapped CC up the side of the head, as he ran downstairs with me, in his arms, and CC followed.

"WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK CC????"  I yelled at him, and he punced on me.

"Sorry!!"  He said with a smile, and kissed my forehead.    "I just excited for this."  He said, putting his hand on my mouth, 

I licked his hand, and he pulled bakc, "WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO TELL ME?!"  I said looking into his eyes.

"do you wanna be my girlfriend?"  CC asked as his last word went into a mumble.

"Heh?"  I said with a confused look.

"Do you wanna be my GIRLFRIEND??!?!?!?!"   CC yelled, as my eyes grew wide.  And CC sighed, and started to get off of me.

"HELL YEAH!!!"  I yelled, and pulled him back on me, and passionatley kissed him.  "You dont know how long I wanted to do that to you."   CC smiled.  

Just then, Andy walked in, and I cuddled into CC.   "Hmmmmmm....   What the hell is going on in here??"  Andy said with a faint smile.

"THIS YOUNG LADEH IS ALL MINE NAAAAAAOOOOO!!!"  CC yelled and put his arms in the air, as if he was at a concert.  Both me and Andy laughed our asses off.

Andy walked over to me and kissed my forehead and said,  "Im goingto go pickup Juilet."  I nodded, and he alapped CC's back, and whispered something in his ear, and Andy ran and got the keys, and rushed out the door.

***

I was up in my room, l;aying in bed, with my 'Fuck You' boxers on, and my suicide silence tank top on, and I had Suicide Silence 'You Only Live Once' playing, on full blast, that almost the whole house was shaking.  I was screaming along with Mitch, when CC ran into the room,and stuck out his tongue rocking out with me, and he pounced onto the bed with me, and kissed my cheek.

I gigglewd and said.  "Well, Hello there!! Haha!"  I kissed him back, and C looked down, and looked at my boxers.  "What?!"  

"Oh...  Nothing......."   He said and ran out of my room, and I ran out with him, and ran into Andy.   And Andy cchuckled.

"Oh....  Hey Andy...!!!"   I said and tred to hug around his neck, but I was too short, so I just hugged around his torso.

"Hey May!!!!!"  HE said back, holding onto me, and we released.

"Sooo  whatcha up to Daddeh?!"  When I said that,  Iwrestledabearonce came on.  And I started to rock out.  And CC and Andy laughed their asses off, they were on the floor,  still laughing, as I was on the floor, fangirling, and playing air guitar.

Asley came out, and got his phone out, and recored all of us, as he laughed, on the top of the stairs, as he got closer to us, he laughed even harder, and posted it on twitter.

AshleyPurdy~ @MayPittsBVB rockin out to iwrestledabearonce and @ccbvb @AndyBVB laughing their asses off...  HAHA   XD

The song went off, and all of us, jumped off thee floor, and I pounced on CC, buring my face into his stomach. And CC held onto me, as he was talking to Andy and Ashley.

"Oh my fucking god...   She looks do fuckin adorable!"  Andy said, complimenting me.

"I know right?"  CC said.

"Awwwe....  SO I HAVE NO CHANCE WITH MAY?!"  Ashley said.  And both, CC and Andy slapped him up side the head.

CC moved us to the couch, and I just sat in CC's lap, cuddling, into his chest.

"May... ?" CC asked me.

"I unburied my face from his chest,  "Yeah." I said and looked into is eyes.

"How about I taake you out to dinner?" 

"That'b epic!1  CC!!"   I said, and kissed him passionatley  on the lips.  And I broke the kiss, and ran upstairs to get ready, since it was already, 7 PM.

I quickly got in the shower, got out, after about 20 mins.  ran back to my room, and dried off my hair, turned on my flat iron, and did my makeup while i was waiting, the ligh.t went off, and i began to straighten my hair.   I finished straightening my hair, and moved onto my clothes.  I got dressed up in, my best clothes, my galaxy, skinny jeans, my, Rainbow Dash shirt, my, white converse on my right foot, and my black converse on my left foor,  I also kept on my boxers from this morning.  And to top it off,  I put on, my black veil brides hat on, and my BVB star neckalace on.

About an hour later, I came down, and CC's mouth dropped.  "Holy shit!   You look goregous!!!!!"   He said, as I reached the bottom of the stairs, and I ran over to him, showing him, whole outfit.  "Soooo  ...  Ready to go.?"  I nodded, and we were off....

*** 

We reached the restraunt,  it was pretty highclass....   We walked through the front door, ordered our food, and began to eat.

"May?"  CC said, downing his champaign.

"Yeah?"  I said.  

"I've always loved you.  The day, that Andy brought you home.  Ive always tgought of how awesome it'be to hve you as mine."  Cc started.  And I just nodded.  "And now that I do have you,  I am the most happpiest, CC on Earth."  CC said, finishing his champaign, and food, I also finished my food, and champaign. 

CC lpayed, and we sarted out of the dor, and we got into the car, and drove home, rockin out to BVB.

"THOUGH SADNESS YOU HAVE TAUGHT US!!!!!"  I sang, as CC stared at me in amazement, and mesmerized, but my powerful chords.

"Okay....   Im starting to think you ARE Jake's sister."  He chuckled, and I giggled.

"Thanks."  I said, as we pulled into the driveway, at past, midnight.  "HOLY SHIT!!  ANDY'S GONNA BE PISSED!!!!!!"

We hurried to the front door, only to be stopped, by an angry Andy.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO COMING BACK AT THIS HOUR!?  MAY!!!  IN YOUR ROOM!!  NOW!!!   CC UPSTAIRS. NOW!"  Andy snapped.

"Look dude, i'm so-"  CC started.

"NOW."

Me and CC, went into our rooms.  And I heard a knock on my door.  and it was Andy.

ANDY'S POV

I heard crying coming from May's room, and I knocked on her door.  "May?...  May I come in...  Please?...  I have to talk to you."  I heard shuffling in her room.  And she opened up the door,  tears running down her face,  and blood on her face.

"What?!"  She snapped, and I sat her down on her bed, and closed the door behind me.

"Im sorry, May...  Now...  Why is there blood on your face?..."  I asked. And she held out her wrist.  And I started to cry,  moving my hands up and down the scars, and fresh cuts.   "Why?"  That was all I could manage to get out.

"After you yelled at me and CC,  I thought you were gonna yell at me some more..  And...."  Her words trailed off, and I could hear, she was a bit tipsy.

"I would never get mad at you,  I was just upset, that you came back so late...  I was worried...  Thats all."    I said, as I pulled her closer...  And pulling away, and carrying her to the bathroom, to dress her wounds.

MAY'S POV

Later that night,   I was woken up, by, CC sneaking climbing in bed with me,  I cuddled up next to him, snd buried my face, in his stomach, and fell asleep, with his arms wrapped around me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

do you think CC and May will last???

what happened to STOP CUTTING?!  >_<