IV

I didn't know what was worse. Knowing ghosts were real or finding myself intrigued by one in particular. It's been three days since the night Yoongi told me about ghosts and himself and I couldn't stop thinking about it, and him.

I laughed at my situation. Usually things like this end up in intensely dramatic romance, demon babies and the antichrist being risen from deep beneath the ground and I found myself kind of giddy about it all. As I said before, I like morbid and scary things. Can you blame me? The worlds a cold, dark place, might as well embrace it.

Though, I tried not to let this 'ghost' thing cloud my judgement and I simply thought of Yoongi as, well, Yoongi. A confident, sexy, cute, bold yet sweet guy. Although his dark and mysterious ways have lead me to think about him constantly, I can't forget that he is in fact, dead.

I sat down at my desk and put my head down on top of my folded arms.

"Kill me now, please." I muttered to myself while thinking about the hour of math I'd have to endure in mere minutes. I mean, who the hell decided it was even okay to make math class first period let alone a period in general. Ugh.

Halfway through the class I began to bob my head, fatigue and boredom taking control of my body, my eyes heavy.

"Nari!" I was snapped back into reality when Mr. Choi's voice boomed through the quiet room. I mentally prayed for his wrath to be gentle and forgiving.

"What do you think you're doing?" He asked in his deep voice. I sighed almost silently and spoke, my voice shaky.

"J-jeosonghamnida." I bowed and he eyed me suspiciously before continuing on with his lesson. My classmates eyes left me and I sighed with discontent. Math sucks.

I know who else sucks too. My head flew up and I looked around. That voice.

Yoongi? I thought.

Ah, yes, of course it's me. I'm glad to know you've familiarised my voice so quickly. I'll give you a gold star later. I rolled my eyes.

Go away, I have to work. I put my head back down, not wanting to accidentally show weird expressions or say something out loud.

I will if you just look at me. I sighed quietly and raised my head once again, my eyes searching the room for ghost boy. I heard a cough come from beside me and I looked down at the ground only to see Yoongi sitting on the floor next to my desk, his legs folded and his chin up high. He stared at me with a small smirk on his pink lips. The sudden sight of him scared me a little and I jumped in my seat.

"Nari, you okay?" I turned to see a few of the girls sitting next to me looking at me confused and I just breathed out a small laugh.

"Yeah, sorry." Shinha, the one who spoke before, smiled and nodded before turning back to the teacher who was busy scribbling down nonsense on the board.

Meet me at the dorm straight after school. I heard him speak through my thoughts. I just sighed quietly and shut my eyes tight, hoping for nothing bad to happen later on.

It's going to be the latter Nari. I doubted. Maybe a part of me wanted this whole thing to be blown out of proportion and become utterly unrealistic and I would be lying to myself yet again, if I was to say that I wasn't interested in the whole thing.

As my eyes watched the clock, time seemed to move slower and slower, as if teasing me. Just let me out of this god forsaken place already, I thought while tapping my fingers against my thighs.

~

Hours passed and the final bell rang. Thank god. During my lessons I tried my hardest to concentrate but my mind kept floating back to Yoongi and I felt slightly bored without him around.

I packed up my stuff and walked out of class. No one bothered me as I walked to my dorm and I merely smiled and nodded to several people as I passed by. Surprisingly, some of the girls here are pretty nice.

Soon I made it to my room and unlocked the door. It creaked a little as I opened it and I shut it as soon as my body was inside.

"Yoongi?" I breathed out in question. I waited in silence, leaned up against the door for a while until I heard a creek come from the bed.

"Nari?" He spoke in a high pitched voice, mimicking me."Aish." I said in annoyance. The tense atmosphere vanished and I threw my bag onto the bed.

"Wait." I eyed him carefully. Something's different."Cmon, it's so obvious." He said while rolling his eyes. I tilted my head and stared at him."You changed your hair?" I asked in surprise. He simply nodded and folded his legs poshly.

"Indeed. And I know what you're thinking, how can ghosts dye their hair? So I'll just tell you now that I can pretty much do whatever I want with enough effort." My mouth opened slightly and I nodded. I was a little annoyed with his impersonation of my voice but shrugged it off, finding it oddly cute.

His now orange hair glowed against the afternoon sun shining through the window and it was almost angelic. Beautiful...

"So, what do you want?" I ignored the admiration I had for his current state and Yoongi's smirk returned as he turned his face towards me. He stood, walking towards me and I took a step back, his sudden movement startling me, déjà vu hitting me like a brick.

"Yah," he ignored me and came closer, his arms outstretched on either side of my head, his hands leaning against the wall. Our noses were only a matter of inches away and I held my breath.

"You know what I want?" He asked darkly. His sudden change of tone frightened me and I flinched, backing up against the wall behind me. His dark facade faltered for a moment upon seeing me flinch but he leaned closer afterwards, no trace of that concerned Yoongi in front of me to be seen.

"I want to make you scream." I felt shivers go down my spine and my muscles tense, everywhere. I'm not sure what he meant by this but I felt my throat tighten and I couldn't breathe. After a few silent moments, I squeaked out a reply.

"W-what do you mean?" He laughed an inward laugh and smirked.

"I mean, I want to make you scream." I gulped.

"My name preferably." He added. My eyes went wide and I held in my breath until he suddenly vanished from my sight. I looked around the room but he was no where to be seen.

"Seriously Yoongi? I rushed over here for that?!" I said out loud. A part of me was disappointed but it was impossible not to think of what he'd said. I want to make you scream. I found my face heat up at the thought and the rest of the day went on like that. The absence of the ghost responsible for my churning stomach and head full of inappropriate thoughts weighed down on me and I felt lonely. What are you thinking Nari...