• XXIII •

A/N: Don't hate me after this chapter

Yoongi's POV

The living world hadn't seemed to change since I'd last walked through the moving streets, ate real food or had done other basic human things. When I'd died, I remember that a 'Blackberry' was what every cool kid had, they were all the rage. Nari kept an iPhone, which I'd heard of, but the fact that some small things had evolved so quickly freaked me out a bit, but I loved it. I loved getting to snatch her phone while she wasn't using it only to fill the 'camera roll' with tons of selca's and pointless photos just to bug her. Though, she never deleted the selcas, which made me smirk. Of course not, I'm too handsome for her to delete them.

Today's Nari's birthday, in the beginning stages of the winter, though this year the snowing, ice cold, dry weather had settled in sooner than usual. I'd missed the seemingly short summer season while I was in limbo and was actually happy with that, never really liking the summer anyways. November 30th, the day my sweet Nari was brought into this world. Who would've known that it would be this girl, born on this day, that would happen to have an encounter with a cocky ghost like me only to fall in love with him? I chuckled at the thought, still not over the fact that Nari and I were in love, something I never thought I'd be able to feel again.

"Yah! Min Yoongi! Stop spacing out and help me with this!" I was snapped out of my daze directed towards the windows and turned around to Nari who was in the kitchen, flour all over her hands and a little on her shirt.

"You're making a mess, pabo." I stood, ruffling her hair, before walking around the island to meet her in the middle of the kitchen.

"You're not helping. Put this on." Nari held out a black apron with white stripes as she focused on the recipe book sitting on the counter. I simply stared, wanting to bug her.

"Yah, take it!" She grumbled, shaking the apron, still reading the book. Lets annoy her a little more.

"I want you to put it on me." I stated stubbornly. She sighed and gave me a devils glance to the side.

"How old are you?" She mocked, a jokingly irritated facial expression crinkling her eyes a little, only thick black slits making up her eyes.

"Older than you, babe, now put it on me." I gave her my best pout, lifting my arms slightly from my sides and she huffed, standing up straight whilst unfolding the apron.

"You're such a baby." She laughed, untying a not in the chord. I watched her little fingers as they did and smiled.

"I'm your baby." Soon, she put the loop over my head and pulled the two waist chords out to wrap around me. She was about to walk around me when I stopped her.

"Do it like the fan fictions," I kept my straight face while looking down to her whose lips opened slightly as her eyebrows raised. A small laugh left her lips again and she shook her head, wrapping her arms around my torso. Those same chills I always got when she'd touch me returned to flood over my body and I watched her as she put her head down, avoiding eye contact with me probably. So cute.

Third POV

Yoongi leant his head down, only to place a long kiss on the top of Nari's head, her coconut shampoo and conditioner's scent filling his senses. He loved the way Nari smelt, like a dessert on a tropical island at sunset. It was the perfect way to describe it, and he kissed her head again, taking hold of her arms as they tied the apron on. Nari didn't ignore his actions, forgetting to tie the strings.

"I really, really love you Nari." Yoongi blurted out randomly. He hugged her afterwards and the pair just stood there in the middle of the kitchen, Nari bundled up in Yoongi's arms.