Fairy tales

Louis always thought about what his wedding would be like. He thought about walking down the isle and seeing the love of his life looking at him. He thought about the man he loves kissing him passionately after saying I do. He pictured himself crying as he heard his future husband's vows. Louis thought about how perfect it would be. How it would the best day of his life, a day he'd never forget.

But then there he was. Standing in his new house, with his new husband who he knew nothing about. There he was, trapped in an arranged marriage with a man that refused to kiss him after saying I do. Louis watched his new husband Harry sigh and walk into the living room. Louis was a hopeless romantic, he always wanted to love someone and be loved back, so maybe this marriage wouldn't be so bad. Maybe Harry would fall for him one day.

Louis walked into the main bedroom and saw Harry unpacking his things. "what the hell are you doing in my room" Harry snapped harshly. Louis flinched "umm... aren't we sharing?" Louis asked confused. Harry laughed "Listen, my parents have been bugging me about wanting me to settle down. We may be married but I will never settle down. I will never love you. I will get you pregnant and that's it. Now go to the guest room" Harry spat at Louis.

Louis held his tears back and ran into the guest room. He shut the door and slid against it until he was sitting on the ground crying. After a few hours harry walked in and had sex with Louis. He didn't kiss Louis once during the whole thing. There were no tender touches and mumbled "I love you"s.

Harry left Louis alone in the guest room and left without a second look at Louis. A sob escaped Louis lips. That was his first time. It was not meant to be like this. Louis expected his first time to be special. To have the person kiss every inch of his body, to have the person whisper I love you to him every few minutes.  He expected the person to hold him afterwards instead of saying "thank god its over" before leaving the room. He expected to feel loved instead of used. He expected the person to be slow and gentle, to take care of Louis. He was so stupid. His life was no fairy tale which is why he's crying in bed with an aching body whilst hearing his husband talk to another woman on the phone through the wall.

*************************************

It's been 3 months since the wedding and nothing changed. Harry treated Louis like a housewife. Louis was expected to cook him dinner, wash the dishes and do the laundry. Louis accepted his fate. He was okay with knowing he will never be loved back by Harry. Yes, Louis stupidly fell in love with the man that despises him. Between the insults sometimes Harry would bring takeout for both of them, he'd sometimes pat Louis' back whilst Louis cooked dinner. Those gentle touches made Louis fall for the man.

Louis walked into the living room and Harry was sitting on the sofa. "um Harry?" Louis asked scared. "yes" Harry said raising his brow. "do you think we could go out tonight? Like for dinner or something?" Louis asked hopefully. Harry seemed frozen for a few seconds but then he burst out laughing. Louis shrunk in his seat and tried to stop the tears. "listen freak, I am not in love with you and I will never be. I don't even like you so why do you think I'd go out with you to dinner. You didn't even get pregnant. You're so useless. Seriously, maybe if I told my parents you we can't have kids they'd let me divorce you and finally have you out of my life." Harry said looking straight at Louis.

Louis grabbed his coat and ran out of the house. He was so done with his. He was so tired of being in love with a heartless man. So tired of knowing that Harry sleeps with boys and girls when he leaves the house at 10:00pm. He was just so tired, so exhausted, so hopeless. Louis used to be one of the happiest most positive people before he met Harry. Even through his teenage year he was never moody. He would smile at everyone and even help old ladies cross the road. Harry was killing him on the inside. Louis was tired and bloody, skinned alive by Harry's harsh words. He can't disappoint his parent though, which is why he is still trapped in this prison of a marriage.