Part 3

Jane's head collapsed on the opened book in front of her, and the hard blow almost made her jump. She rubbed her eyes to clear her blurry vision and looked around.
She was on the desk, in her room, with only the bed side lamp on. She must had fallen asleep while reading-again.
Sighing deeply , she closed the book although there were only few chapters left and she was hoping that she'll finish the novel tonight. But her body won't let her. She was tired, and so was her mind.
She was tired of those green emerald eyes that seemed to haunt her all day.
She couldn't help but think about the curly-headed boy and Every word He said, she made sure she memorized everything about him. And God knows how tiring that was to her mind.
She rested her tiny body on the one sized bed, careful not to wake her little sister that layed peacefully next to her.
Her shaky hands reached for her face tracing it slowly like she always did. And again, she found herself thinking about the Brown boots and the black ripped pants.
She wondered how would He feel , how would she feel touching the white skin of his. Something inside already knew how soft and warm it would be.
She remembered the dimples and a small smile appeared on her face to the thought of poking them. She suddenly had the urge to feel him close, she didn't realize it, but both her body and soul were craving for that boy's touch.
For the first time in her life Jane wished she wasn't that shy girl who was scared of boys and starting conversations. She wished she rised her head and looked at him straight in the eye that day. Maybe she would capture more details about him, maybe the image she had in the back of her mind would be much clearer.
That's when she decided, she won't be shy next time–if there was a next time– she will be taking a step closer. She'll be more careful about the green eyes, the beautiful green eyes that shone bright in her dreams.

                       ***

He woke up around six thirty, head heavely spinning due to the consecutive sleepless nights. He walked slowly to the empty kitchen, his bare feet touching the cold floor making his body shiver and he couldn't care less.
The smell of hot coffee somehow calmed him, as the scent wafted through the air and tickled his nose.
He knew he had thirty minutes before he had to leave and -luckily that's all he needed.
Sitting there for a while, on the kitchen table,  thinking and staring to the coffee cup with spongebob painted on it. A lovely gift from his lovely sister.
Harry was such a mess. That's what he thought of himself and that's what people loved to think of him. He used to sit every morning, on the kitchen table or on the small couch in the living room, sometimes he'd stand by the window and stare at nothing and everything. He would sit and simply think. Think of life, God, his existence,  his family, his friends..
But that morning, as his thumb traced SpongeBob's big eyes one thought seemed to take over his fully crowded mind.
The mysterious girl.
The mysterious girl named Jane Austen. The name somehow popped in his head almost every two seconds, no matter how hard he tried not to think about it. He didn't need any other thoughts added to the long list he already had to be honest.
But heck Harry knew exactly why Jane's name was on repeat in his mind. He relaxed to the image of the beautiful girl sitting on the desk reading.
The thought of how innocent and fragile she looked, like she never belonged to this cruel world; to his cruel world.
Just like the smell of hot coffee and summer rain, the thought of Jane was relaxing to Harry's mind.
And that's why in the next thirty minutes all he thought about was his lunch with her. Their very first lunch.

           ***

He walked as fast as he could, his brown boots making a loud sound that echoed through the empty hole. It was a warm day and everyone was having their lunch under the sun. Well almost everyone.
He knew exactly where to find the mysterious girl and let's say Harry's anticipation never failed him.
He watched  through the small glass window as she opened her pitch bag and brought a book instead of a lunch packet and he wasn't that surprised. In fact  he wasn't surprised at all. Her skinny body and pale face say it all.

The door slowly opened making a lazy squeak and she rose her head to be met with the same emerald eyes she dreamed about, a small smile crept into his face lightening his features. Although none of his white teeth showed but the dimples were always there. Always.
She didn't know what to do, whether to smile back or say hi. Suddenly all the confidence she gained last night disappeared in the air and the shy little girl took over again.
He pulled a chair from the next desk and sat in front of her, ignoring the fact that she didn't return his smile or greeting. She just had a blank expression on her face. Harry removed the still closed book gently long with her other belongings and opened his own bag.
He placed a small battle of water on the table and two sandwiches that he personally made this morning, the smile never leaving his face.
"Thank you, but really I'm not.." "hungry? I'm afraid the noise your stomach is making doesn't say so" he chuckled and her cheeks flushed bright red, her hands resting on her thighs and God how beautiful she was, he thought to himself.
"S'okay love, my stomach isn't as quite either" he pushed the good looking sandwich in front of her before taking a bite from his own, a loud moan escaping his lips.
The girl's eyes stared in fascination to the boys in front of her. All the details and lines she imagined, he was so close she hoped he couldn't hear her heart's loud beating in her chest.
"You don't want me to feed you do you?" He interrupted her thoughts with a playful grin that made her smile too and he almost chocked on his food. He didn't know what was it or why but that same feeling flooded his body and heart.
She had a face that was meant to smile.

————————————————

An update! Yay!
Hello everyone, it's been so long and by long I mean reallyyy long!
But I'm back now and hope you like this part :* :D
Don't forget to vote and comment! All the fucking love xxx