It's Our Little Secret: Forever

'My body temperature is cold, so cold.

My muscle strength from my arms and legs are faster,

my bones are stronger which their more developed.

I could feel the cool breeze hit my face as I run with my new intense speed at the woods.

I jump on every tree, on each branch, then I jump down on a cliff.

The sight of the ocean floor is extraordinary, impossible for any human to see of course,

I should know, I use to be one myself.

I look at my hands, then touch my face as I smile to myself.

A small puddle was next to me as I see my reflection, red eyes.

This is who I am, I was born to be a vampire.

This is my world.'

In this forth and final adventure, Justin is finally a vampire which he is finally happy with his beloved Zayn and their son Edward. Or so they think?

What will happen if Draco and his servers find out about Edward and tries to declare war with other evil vampires around the world to destroy little Edward?

Will the boys fight back for the survival of the little boy?

Will they convince not only Zayn, Niall, and Liam's whole family, but the wolves to fight with them?

Will every relationship be pressured and torn apart by this situation?

How will Harry and Louis survive having a new life as their best mate now immortal?

Will Justin and Zayn finally have their 'forever'?