Chapter 6

Zayn POV

"DADDADADDA!" I heard Edward shout from his playpen at the living room.
"I'm coming, I'm coming!" I ran quickly to the living room,
"hey buddy, had a nice nap?" I cooed him as he smiles by just seeing me.
"you know, I feel great you say dadda whenever you see me" I tell him as he gurgles,
I chuckled as I pick him up and take him to the kitchen, finding Harry and Louis talking.
"what are you mortals up to?" I asked as I smirked.
"what are you up to immortal who married our mortal best friend then knocked him up which then-"
"I get it" I cut Louis off as I sat Edward in his highchair.
"DADDA!" Edward yelled, hitting his highchair,
"EDWARD!" I mocked as he giggles at me.
"so Zayn, uhm how does it feel being a dad?" Harry asked nervously.
"the best feeling in the world, why?" I asked, taking a sip of water.
"oh for carrot sacks, Harry wants Liam to knock him up!" Louis shouted.
My eyes widen, making me spit water out of my mouth in shock,
"what?" I asked.
"I want to have a child okay!" Harry whines, running a hand through his curls.
"I don't think Liam would want you to be immortal so soon, you'll have to wait at the right moment"
"well Edward wasn't the 'right moment' exactly wasn't he?" Louis said, adding quotes in the air.
"shut up Louis" I snorted, chuckling a little.
We heard Edward gurgling as he kept shaking his baby rattle until he hits his bottle and all the milk spills on the floor when dropping it.
"uh oh!" he said as he looked up from the floor,
"uh oh, indeed" I sighed, as I chuckled, cleaning up the mess.
"hey mates" Niall greeted as he walks in.
"hey Niall" we all greeted,
"NiNi!" Edward smiled as Niall smiles.
"hey little guy"
Niall leans against the counter, rubbing his temmples as he groans of pain.
"babe, are you alright?" Louis asked concernly as he walks up to him, grabbing his hand.
"yeah I'm fine"
"are you sure?" I asked him,
"yes I am" he said walking out slowly,
"let me just . . . let me just" he repeated as I see him about to fall on the ground.
"Niall-"
"UGHH!" Niall groans of pain, cutting Harry off.
"Niall!" I shouted.
"HAVE MERCY!" he shouts for the last time as he falls to the ground unexpectedly.
"NIALL!" Louis shouted as we all ran to him.
"Niall?! Baby?" Louis panicked as he tries waking him up.
"Niall!" I shouted.
"Harry runs up to us with Edward in his arms,
"is he still alive?" Harry asked.
I check his pulse as I could still feel it pump,
"yeah, he's just unconscious that's all"
"lets take him to our room!" Louis said as he picks Niall up bridal style, running up stairs.
This is crazy, what just happen to my best mate?
Niall was having one of his 'telling the future' thoughts,
but why would he say, have mercy?
Why did he faint?
What's happening here?

===============================

Draco POV

"looks like Emmanuel is having some trouble down in Russia my lord" Michael said as he smirks as he watches him from our vision book.
"I indeed have a great fond of this book, not only it has lovely literature, but we can also see the newborns blooding fools from the beads" I commented, smirking.
"indeed my lord, why not love it" Aledia sighed happily.
The two front doors from the layer, slam open as we all see Jadelyn at the entrance.
"Ahh Jadelyn, what news do you have for me?" I smiled.
"I got a secret you don't know" she teases dancing around Michael smirking.
A secret?
"and what secret is that?"
"oh my lord, you wouldn't be so happy after hearing about this" she chuckles mischievously.
"and that is?" Aledia asked.
"the Maliks have done a crime"
I slammed my book I was reading and face her,
"what crime?"
She smirks as grabs our vision book and walks up to me,
"check yourself, from the newborn beads" she smirks as she gently lays the book in my hands.
I raised an eyebrow as I look for the Malik section.
Let's see what she has for me.

* DRACO'S VISION BOOK *

"look, what do you think?" Justin asked holding the newborn beads,
"do you like it?"
I hear gurgling, I see a small hand reaching for the beads.
"I'll take that as a yes" Justin smiles as he puts the beads in the hand.
An infant?
What's this? What is a child doing in their home?
"no red will be his favorite, just like his dad" Zayn said.
What did he just say?!
"yeah I don't think so, purple will be his favorite, just like his dad who had him in his stomach for NINE MONTHS"
Dad?!
Nine months?!

* END OF VISION BOOK *

"AAAHHHHH!" I yelled throwing the book across my layer,
"THOSE FOOLS THINK THEY COULD FOOL ME?! I'M THE LEADER OF OUR WHOLE KIND OF IMMORTALITY!" I growled angerly, as I punch my fist through my desk.
"calm down my lord, they will be punished for this crime" Michael explained.
"Michael is right my lord, they all know what their consequence will be" Aledia told me.
Consequence, ah yes.
Those bloodsuckers think they could outsmart me don't they?
Well let's see who wins this little show.
"yes they will pay for the consequences, but we won't just catch him by surprise, we're going to have to let them know" I smirked as I turned to Jadelyn,
"go into Niall Horan's thoughts, show him what will happen in the future, little by little"
"yes my lord"
I nodded as I turned looking at my desk,
"those idiots will pay for breaking one of my words, once and for all"
"and the child, what will we do with him?" asked Michael.
I turned to face him as I smiled mischievously,
"simple, we kill him"

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

DRACO IS BACK! O:
More trouble, more drama for the gang O.O
So what you guys think? (:
Please comment, vote, and follow.

- DAMARI (;