1: Italy

Chapter 1 - Italy

Cassandra Pov

"Cassandra , may ipapagawa ko?"

Agad ko naman siyang tiningnan umiling lang ako ang taong yon around 20's siya ay kapatid ko. I just stared at her and thinking if I would supposed to do what that task or not.

"Ano yon Ate Candy ? " malamig kong wika . By the way, she's my second eldest sister of the family Candice Belle Go I'm the youngest and I have one brother Carlos Benedict Go the oldest

Bumaba si Mommy galing sa stairs and tumingin sa akin ng seryoso, so my Mom is also a gangster she's the head of the Gangsters, Georgina Lim - Go .

"You're going back in the Philippines.." Sagot ni Ate Candice , napa ohh naman ako. They are kidding right? Ako? Why would they throw me in anywhere places. Last year Sa Melbourne ngayon Philippines.

Nakakagulat sabagay madami rin naman akong ginawang kasalanan here sa Italy but it's not that yon ang paraan nila para hindi ko na uulitin yon I remain emotionless at tumingin sa kanila.

"Okay. I'll go"

"Really? " laking gulat naman ang sinagot nila Mommy and Ate , parang they win the same score at the casino. Childish,

"Kelan ako aalis?" I questioned them with no hesitation. Wala naman akong magagawa I just feel loosing myself again,

"Tomorrow .." Ate Candice

"You seems excited . But ofcourse I just wanna let you know ipadala niyo nalang duon ang mga gamit ko. Hirap magbitbit, " I coldly said .

"Sure sis!"

My mom hugged me tight . Tsk! Seriously! As if I am the one who make myself go .

Tinanggal ko na ang pagkayakap sa kanya and head to my room. Hindi ko inakala na ganito ang mangyayari ngayong araw. Ahh, I surely miss my room and stuffs . My big bears and my Mickey Mouse and Minnie T_T

Yes I know the damn childish I was. But ghad. I'm more coldly . Than I usually does ,

I'm Zoe Cassandra Lim- Go youngest of the family, 17 years of age. A high-class person and currently living in Italy with my family but going to the Philippines tomorrow how nice it does. I'm a brat and cold girl but thats the way I can love my both siblings.

Except if they are making fun at me I will kick their ass one by one to Mars to Jupiter.

Our business is a top 1 list of the richest and wealthy family in the world and it is because my Mom and Dad is a Master and Empress at these big time Gangsters in all histories. Big world huh,

My both parents is part of a Mafia Gangsters Organization they are also known as Legends only GO , MAXONS, LIM, and FORD are the rankers in the history because of there integrity and honesty in each other. It's like a family . They are the no.1 legends in the world .

Lim and Go is my both surnames of my parents . LIM is the last name of my Mom and you know what the great fact is they are the most outstanding Mafias in the whole world because of my great grandfather who is the Master of all Organization the Head and the Boss. Go is my father that is supposed to be a second outstanding Mafias in the world

And that means I belong to two big time and respected families in the whole world.

I have a friends not commonly as a best friend but acted like a sisters . But I am close with my cousin , Sofia Kate Lim magkasama na kami when me and my parents go back to Italy for good my mom sister is her mother . Sofia and I is my childhood friend , sister most alike.

Kung nagtatanong kayo why I acknowledged to be a gangster . It's because yon lang nag papasaya saakin not because I'm good at handling a guns, swords, chemicals but a good benefits in our clan.

I'm not that active to be a gangster but they always call me that I am cold girl. Because I speak emotionless, siguro yon na ang kasanayan ko. Sofia and my family knows that I am just like this no change but acting like normal . Alam na nila na its normal to act like these.

Meron talagang bagay na you cannot stop kahit na you started the way you like. Nakakatakot ako sa paningin ng iba because of my tone and eyes kulang nalang malulusaw ka kakatitig sa mga matang to. Siguro dahil my eyes is cold like an ice and its color deeply blue like waves.

Sabi ni Daddy na mana ko to sa great great grandmother ko or maybe we are half pero ang mga mata ko lang naiiba sa amin.

Inaayos ko na ang inampake ko para bukas at agad kong tinawagan si Sofia but she said na susunod lang siya. Wala na akong ginawa and do my hot bath at pagtapos matulog. I would stay a wide awake for tomorrow...

__________

Chapter 1

What you wanna gonna say?

COMMENT - LIKE