36: Live it to me

Chapter 36 - Live it to me

"Why do the King wants to know his mystery wife, madam?" Tanong nung isang maid na may gray eyes at blonde. She is pretty and feminine.

"Actually, to make the relationship better he likes to make advantage to her and know her side. In here said, that the mighty king disguises himself as a peasant , to search for a maiden who will love him for who he is, and not just for his own kingdom. The king wants to search a kind, feminine, and to be love with her together as he feel. He hid himself, and make a simple side of him. Not rich , but normal person to find what he likes. ." pagtama ko sa kaniya, actually nag story telling kami sa living room tutal its 3 in the afternoon at walang magawa. So, tinawagan ko sila..

Lima lang kami dahil ang iba nag leave na all of us are girls, buti may filipino rito dalawa. "But madame, 'Is that a lie? I mean the king- no the simple man who wants to find his true love and yet when he finds her. The girl didn't know that the guy she loves is a king and owns a kingdom. Isn't that the man lied to her also?" said nung brown na girl at color brown din ang kanyang mata. I smile they are really listening.

I smiled to her wide, and some of them laughed. "I guess so, but are they that stupid and just listen to those things when their love is brave enough to break down a wall." we laughed together in what i say. Totoo naman diba, bat ka pa mag - isip ng iba o sabihin ang totoo kong mas nakikita niyo ang isa't isa and inaacept.

"Madame, do you have a love in your life?" said the black hair with her green eyes , kinurot naman nung brunette ito dahil sa deretcho niyang tanong.

"Well, to your answer. Yes"

"Wow, Madame. How? I mean how did you do to step that so far, because of your heart or the way you thinks of him?" sabi nung blonde. Naka-chismis na rin, naghintay sila ng sagot ko at nagpaalam muna yung isa dahil kukuha lang siya ng pang merienda namin.

"Yeah! Can you give us some relationship advice Madame. I don't know but I'm actually stay put like you madame, well we are strong sadly but we are not there for each other.." said the black hair at halatang lumungkot ang ekspresyon niya.

"I try but I'm not good in relationship advice because im not on that kind of statue." I said, the food came and we open some chips kumain ako ng chips at ininom na juice na pinasabi ko.

"In my eyes, relationship advice is rare ridiculous concept. Preached by hypocrites and full of double standards. 'Here's my simple advice , the only advice is just to follow your heart because whether it is to your downfall or deliverance, when you are deeply in love, it is the only logical choice." I said, nakinig naman sila at hinintay ang reaksyon baka sakaling may mga tanong pa.

I drink my juice and ate my chips. 'Kumain rin sila gusto kong magtanong but siguro its nice to eat while not disturbing them. Bussy kasi silang kumain. "Madame, don't you know na half kaming filipino.." sabi nung blonde

"Huh?"

"Yes madame, 'Ang mother ko po filipina, si Angeline fatherside naman po , si Leila mother , Acca and Pearl is pure filipina also ako nga po pala si ella. " sabi niya at ngumiti silang lahat. WOw, are they having a fun with me I thought pure sila sa kanilang nationality but then half blood sila ng mga filipinos. For me, gusto kong ampunin silang lahat para silang mga artista flawless ang kutis at magaganda.

"Nice" yan nalang lumabas sa bibig ko, wala na ako masabi.

After we eat , nagpaalam na sina Angeline , Leila at Acca . Naiwan sila Ella at Pearl sila na daw magayos at mag linis ng mga kalat. Baka daw mapagalitan sila ng boss nila at bigyan ng consequence na habit ng boss. 'Habang naghuhusga sila na dapat tutulungan ko pero they wont insist me at hinatid pa ako pabalik sa living room nag pasyan ko umakyat muna sa room at mag bath. Time check its already 6 in the evening .