September 12, 2015 6:00am

"Rain!!! Get up!!", said mom as I groan. As I look around me, I think about my friend, what is happening? Why?, but instead I just say.

"OK Mom!!!" As I get up I look out of the window and see two girls laughing and talking to each other.

I walk down stairs and see my mom cooking while her back was faced to me. "Uh."

She stays steel as a stone. I look around and see presents and finally notice. 'Oh my god. Its moms birthday.' As I walk behind her, I see her smiling. Boo! As I see her surprised she starts laughing.

"Haha sweetheart, u scared me. As we laughed, we were having a good time until she looked at me weirdly. Um sweetheart, are you OK?"

I stare at her and she stared back at me like I . "What do you mean? Why, what's wrong?"When I said that, she continued to do what she was doing.

"Sweetheart...what happened at that party?"When she said that, I remembered my friend getting ready to jump off the edge of the cliff.

"Nothing..just talking, laughing and more." When I said that, she was devastated. Then she started crying.

"Why are you lying to me? Why? What happened at the party dammit!!" When she yelled at me I didn't want to but started crying.

Thinking in my head, why? Why me? Why can't I just have a regular life? But instead I say. "All I did was just come home, don't you want me to stay home!?!" As I let her think, I walk away to get ready for school.

When I walk down my mom was staring at me and I just act like normal. "So do you want me to drop you off? Or do you want to walk?

When I look around she walks up to me. "Rain Angel Donevon! Did something happen? Please tell me." When I see her eyes, it was watery.

I smiled and said,"mom nothing happened. It was a party for my friends brothers graduation." When I told her that she was happy then walked to door.

Thank for ready.. I tried but couldn't really make any..so if this is, then I'll more. This is in my head.