September 13, 2015 4:00am

Gah!!! Why the vid!!! I was so young when I made this, (a special help from me to u, don't be freaked out, I'm just different) and yeah!! Enjoy everyone!! And plz comment:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rain pov(>•<)

When I look around, I can see how serious life can be I sigh. "OK..well I guess I'll go" I talk to myself.

I went up stairs, put on my clothes, I put on my shorts with tights, then my shirt which was my mom's, but its mine, some high tops, a beanie and my glasses then to some foundation and mascara and I'm done. I walk down stairs and check if my mom was awake on the couch, but she was sound asleep, so I let her be because I saw so much work in from her.

I go and get my backpack then my dads keys, my dads at work, then I grab an apple and walk out quietly. When I walked out, I saw my friend next door, Emily Grimmer, and she waved me. So I locked the door to my house and walk to my blue covertte seeing her staring at me. "Hey Emily..need a ride!?!" Asking her while I was standing by my car. She nod. I got in my car and started then drove by her pod which was two blocks away. She got in.

When Emily got in, I thought she'd say 'omg nice car can I borrow it' but instead she said, "nice car I like the color, it matches your eyes.." While she was staring at me with her creepy eyes full of black, I ignored and sighed.

"Well ignore while you can" starting the car and starts to drive to our destination, school, which felt like hell because I have to sit by assholes and bitchs all day. Non like Emily, she is like me. A girl with black hair, never lets any boy talk to whoever she loves most and last but not least to not show how she really is, so me and her like sisters.

Here we are, in hell where all the "fun" begins. Groups of popular hotties, nerds, emo and last but least, sports team especially the cheerleaders and football teams. I think in my head 'god why me..why?? Am I missing something?' Then I sigh while was pulling my hair. I look at her and she giggles and stops not because of me, it was because of her crush, Brad Wilson, capital of the football team also one of the smartest guys to graduate.

"So what to do? Sense Mrs. I-dont-want-be-alone." When Emily said that, I wanted to be alone because I was irritated for some reason until someone came up to me and covered my eyes " guess who?" Said the deepish voice that sound familiar then I feel the persons hands and said nothing.

"Man i know who this is..its..its..its Tom?" I said while the voice said 'nah'
"OK..umm this is um..oh I know, Jake!" Then he lets go. Mumbling something, which I can't make out what he was saying, but he starts to smile hugs me from behind. I was startled until Emily started giggle.

"Well well well..what do we have here? Hmm." Said Jake to Emily while she rolled her eyes as I try to escape but kept getting caught by Jake."And where do you think your going missy?" I look at him and I thought he was joking, but he was serious. "Please don't let anyone trigger into your mind. And look..I um.." Jake starts to sweat while i was watching him, then he turns seeing girls gathering around him like he was jello getting ready to be eaten, so went up to him and took him with me to walk around while we had time.

~1132468912~ (tell me if u understands that!!! >•<)~

Hallo ewyone!!!! I am very weird, I have no idea how to make a book, but plz be sure to comment and like some of the chapters!!!>•< if it's to much to ask, at least comment!!!!! And this chapter has made it to 707💙💙thanks y'all! (for the support💋✌)

~until again, ?