September 13,2015 10:00am

Returning of the last chapter, hanging out at school sense no one there, so there are no one at school.

Jake pov

When I was walking, I didn't expect to see a pretty girl standing there until she started talking really loud with her best friend Emily. I never liked Emily for some reason, but if she likes her, then I "like" her. 'Man I wonder what I should do? Oh I know.' When I knew what to do, I smiled then walked behind the pretty girl and covered her eyes.

When I covered her eyes, I asked, "guess who?" Trying to hold in my laugh although she's smart, but not so familiar with some of my tricks.

"Man..I know who this is...it's.. It's..it's Tom!" When she said that, I wanted to throw up because Tom was my cousin and I knew she knew who I am. But then I mumbled 'nah' trying not to throw up. "Oh..umm this is um..oh I know Jake!!" Then I let go mumbling to myself. I smiled and hugged her from behind. While that freaking stupid girl started giggling and then I saw Rain's face startled. 'What the? Ok well I hope she doesn't stay like-

As I was cut out by a herd of girls heading my way like they were going to eat me, until Rain grabbed my arm and pulled me with her and Emily."what the-" looked back seeing almost all the girls frowning and crying. But then I shrugged and looked at the two girls.

"So mister awesome." When I heard that, it was Emily. 'Wow did she just call me awesome?' I thought in my fucking head until we stopped. "So...what do we do?" When she said that, I thought she was talking to Rain, but she was talking to me for some reason.

"I don't know." When Rain said that, I was wondering what the hell is going on while I was giving her the what-the-fuck-is she talking about look, which she hates, 'thank you very much'. "Don't look at me like that, unless your waiting for someone to fuck you up." She said smiling while Emily was cracking up trying to stop.

"Well..maybe i am or maybe I'm not.." I said smirking at her then step back a bit until I saw her hand still holding my arm. "Um..can I have my arm now?" I asked while she nodded and let go of me.

"Well Mr. "Hot stuff", we better get going before we ge-." When Emily said that, I looked at Rain then looked at whoever the person was and finally notice that it was Emily's crush.

"Yo Brad!!" When I said that, Emily hid behind Rain. Until Brad looked around and found me. Finally he smiled walked not only to me, but to my two "girl" friends.

"Wassup my man!" Walking to me and giving me a bro hug. But when Rain tried to walk away, he grabbed her hand 'Are you fucking kidding me!? Why..just why?' I wanted to say that but he was my friend we knew each other for a while, but not to far. "Hey Rain, how are you?" He said pulling her to his chest and squeezing her till she started to giggle. 'Oh hell no..God kill me.'

'Well this is better then seeing my sick mom with her stupid boyfriend' I stared at Rain and see her blushing. 'Oh hell no!!! No no no no no! Are you fucking kidding me!!!' I give Brad the death stare and he sees me.

Brad POV

I was walking around some girls until I heard someone calling my name and that someone was my "friends". "Wassup my man!" As I walk up to Jake and give him a bro hug until I see Rain walking away. 'What the-oh no, oh no no no. Not on my watch.' I grab Rain's hand. "Hey Rain, how are you? I said as I pull her to me which made me want to eat her, but I kept my distant to myself. If you know what I mean. When I squeezed her, she giggled until I see Jake giving me his death stare.

I stare back at him and he just kept going. ' What the fuck! Why us Jake staring at me. God..oh yeah...I remember why now.' I just smile like an idiot and rub her back up and down then let go and smile. " Well this was nice...um...I guess I'll see you..maybe lunch." I said as I walk away.

As I walked away, I stared at Jake while he stared me like a prey of meat trying to run away. 'You know what....no, not with out my Rain.' I thought as I stopped and turned and smiled like an idiot. 'What the hell am I doing? Oh well, who cares. Let's do this! I think.' I thought as I smiled.

Rain's pov

I stare at brad as he walked off. 'Oh god, who ever knew brad was a hunk of hott—wait a lemon, am I falling for the bad boy BRAD RYDERS!! Oh no!! Oh no no no no no nooooo! Oh god, please no, not me!! The last time i—' I thought in my head until he he stopped and stared at us...or Jake..I think or whatever! Then he smiled, 'what on earth is in his dam mind!?' I thought as faced us and then turned to me and looked around.

"Rain Donevon, will you do the honor of being girlfriend!?" He yelled as everyone in the hall had shocked and confused and—pissed off facials? 'OK?' But still, I was shocked.

So I looked over at Emily who was also as shocked at me, then at Jake who for reason looked furious from this point of view...

'Well, I'd better answer, cause...' I thought until I blurted.

"YES!" I yelled as he smiled and open his arms for me to hold and run to him and hug him. 'Oh my god!! I can't believe this!! The bad boy player wants me to be his girlfriend!? Well, I'd better think fast or else people think of me as a how, a faggot, a fan or even a slut! So, watch out, cause I'm. Not. Bad!!!!' I thought as I hugged him tight and giggled while kissed my neck.

Whoever is reading this, please tell me what you think of this chapter. If not then its OK. Keep reading and please tell me if I should make more.  Plz star this!!