new coming

It was the first day on set and everybody was excited for the new coming supernaturals. Everyone sat in the surveillance room and chatted a bit until the new comers arrived. We all knew there would be drama on then first day considering the types of super naturals who would be on the show this season but on the plus side that would bring in a lot of ratings.
     "Okay everyone settle down I know your all excited, but remember our patients are still teenagers there not like the adults we had in the past." Raven our show counselor came into the room and stood in front of everyone to get out attention.

     "So you all must be careful but still be on guard I know for a fact they don't want to be here so they will try to escape, so always be on the look out for suspicious activity around the facility, got it?" Raven asked everyone and we either nodded our heads or gave a quiet yeah.

Raven smiled and looked at everyone this might be our last season together if we didn't get enough views for the show so the company decided to mix things up by using a new target Audience... Teenagers. So to appeal to them the producers got extremely good looking super natural teenagers who I might add are going to drive raven crazy! especially since they all have such a strong blood line and seem to be very powerful but Raven could handle anything If she put her mind to it.

She knows a lot about supernatural beings since she grew up around them. Her family had a little mix of just about everything don't ask me how but she did but Raven said she was adopted when she was young so that's why she's human but her family isn't. That's why she can easily relate to a lot of the patients on the show.

"THIER HERE!" Some random person yelled. Five cars pulled up to the front of the house and five gorgeous teens got out of each one. All of them looked beautiful as if they had been sculpted to perfection. The front of the shirts had their name tags in which it dangled telling us their identity and what kind of super natural being they were.

The first boy to get out his car looked like a modern day Adonis with his bed head hair and muscular body. His name was Dalton Thorton, he was a werewolf and by the way he was looking you could tell he was arrogant by the smirk he had on his face. He knew how good looking he was and no one could tell him anything different.

The next person in the line of teens was a Carmel colored girl with long braids and plump lips that were coated in a deep red lipstick. Her eyes held hostility as she looked around her eyeing the others with disgust. She rolled her brown eyes and crossed her arms over her chest but she quickly gave a sigh and frowned deeply, Her name was Athena Moore she's a siren.

After her another girl stood with her hands behind her back and a nervous look in her eyes. Her teeth tugged at her bottom lip as her long brown hair covered the majority of her face. Even though her face was covered you can easily tell that she was good looking. Her name was Melanie white, a future witch of either darkness or light.

At the end of the line of teens were two boys both attractive with sharp cheek bones  that could probably cut diamonds. One of them was smoking a cigarette with his black hair gelled back giving him a bad boy look, he also had muscles you could see them because of his fitted black tee. The name on his name tag was Ryder Malone and he was vampire. The boy to his right was was quite opposite of him even though they both had high cheek bones. The boy looked to be Asian and had a slim body but still looked fit like the rest. He had a septum piercing in his nose and his skin was like porcelain. His name was Tristen woo and he was a incubus.

All the teens looked like they had just stepped off the run way. As they walked inside the facility and the power they had rolled off them in waves. To be still young they all had quite an amount of power surging them. We couldn't wait to see what would happen between everyone. Six months is all they had, would they be able to figure out what they need by then or would it all have been for nothing. Find out in the super natural counseling.

__________________________________
Authors Note:

IM SO SO- *gets slapped in the face *
I know if you've been waiting for this book then your probably pis- * gets punched in the gut * okay beyond pis- * A Fist Smashes into my face and I spit out teeth* I'm guessing even that is a understatement just chill out!
I'm So So Sorry that I've been neglecting this book and all my other ones I just recently decided that I should start writing again.  So I'm going to start writing chapters for this book and try to stay consistent on when I post. *dodges a knife* I'm serious okay no games. I love y'all xoxoxo make sure to vote and comment also if your good at writing or editing I'm looking for some parters in crime so DM me!!  ALSO I LOVE COVER ART!! So submit if you want ;) I'm going to be putting up the character list so be on the look out for that but every one on the cover if you know them are the final characters but if you have suggestions DM me. 
Again I love y'all until next time my friends "Abinaza!" ( you saw what I did there ;p )