The pub

Alex : Where is she. she is running a bit late.                                                          

Chris : how meany pints have you had Alex.                                                           

Alex : only two on my third now.                    Ross : only two slow down mate you don't want to be fucked when you see them do you.                                                                      Alex : I mite be by the time they take to get hear.                  ( meanwhile in the Land Rover)

Deluxe : which way are we going ? Did you even look at the map on your phone.

Emma : it says take the next left.

Erin : god we are like 10 minutes late they are going to be a bit pissed literally hahaha.

Deluxe : it's ok I think this is the pub now wait yes it is.                               

Erin : thank god my ass is sore.  

Deluxe : same here ha. I just thought one of us can't drink.                      

Emma : how.                                   

Deluxe : because you can't drink and drive ya fanny haha.                                   

Emma : oh Ye haha.                         

Erin : well I am drinking.                                                                                                                                      
    (then Emma's voice came after it                                                      

Deluxe : what about me! Oh well I can just buy some beer at the shop tonight I don't think the person I am staying with won't mind ok let's go in the pub know that's sorted.                                                                                                                                                          
(we slowly made are way into the bar to order are drinks)                               (I text Ross)                                              "we are at the bar getting are drinks where are you ?and do you Alex or Chris want anything to drink well I am here ? I am paying"                                                      

( meanwhile out side )                     

Ross : just got a text from deluxe.     

Chris : what does it say.                 

Ross : it says we are at the bar  getting are drinks where are you ? and do you Alex or Chris want anything to drink well I am  here? I am paying.                       

Alex : is she actually going to pay for drinks?.                                                    

Ross : well that's what she said well do you guys want anything else to drink.                                                          
Chris : no thanks I am still finishing this pint .                                              

Alex : na mate.

Ross : I am going to put "we are out side there are some doors at the back you can get to us and no drink for us but thanks for the offer                                                Deluxe : just got a text back from Ross they are out side you guys go out I will be there in a minute I just need the toilet.

Erin : ok deluxe meet you out side.

(so deluxe makes her way to the toilets and the others make there why out side)

Emma : hello you must be Ross.                                        Ross : you must be deluxe.

Emma : ha no no shes at the toilet.

Ross : oh sorry  haha this is Alex and Chris.                                                          

Alex : Who is having the water.       

Erin : deluxe because she is the one who's going to be driving after this she said she is just going to buy some beer to take to the persons house she is staying at.                                          

Ross : speaking of that who do you guys want to stay with ? It's me or Alex but you can't stay with Chris  because there isn't enough room in his house know that his girlfriend lives there.

Chris : sorry I would have you if there was enough room.                               

Alex : only one person can stay at my house.                                                 

Ross : two can stay at mine.        

Emma : oh em is it ok if me and Erin stay with Ross and if deluxe stays with Alex.                                                   

( there is a slight grown from Alex)                                                      

Ross : that's fine isn't it Alex.         

"Ross nudges Alex"                

Alex :yes yes it's fine.

(at this point deluxe had walked through the doors to out side bit where they where all siting. Alex eyes widened as he seen deluxe she looked like she was in her early twenties blonde hair, blue eyes quit beautiful nice figure she walked up to the table then sat down)