This is my life

I should really go back in there the voice kept saying in my head over and over.

"I look in the covered  for some baby wipes I wipe my make up from my face. I look into the mirror with a smile on my face. This is my life. This is my life I keep saying to my self  suddenly I here a faint voice from the back ground the voice gets higher and higher"

Alex : deluxe! Deluxe! Are you okay in there.

"I slowly get back to reality. This time there is a worry in his voice"

Alex : deluxe!? Are you okay.

Deluxe : Ye Ye I'm ok. 

I open the bathroom door and walk out I see that Alex has a concerned look on his face.

Alex : I thought you where out for the count.

Deluxe : no no I was just thinking about things about life you know haha. Sorry to scar you.

"He just smiles at my"

Alex : it's ok just let me know or something next time.

"Buzz" Buzz" the door bell goes.

Alex : I'll go get that.

Deluxe : I need to go change I look like a mess.

Alex : you look fine to me.

Deluxe : no I don't you don't get it I'm a woman it has to be to are standards thanks tho hehe.

Alex : well hahaha.

So Alex goes and gets the door and I go in to his room to get changed)

I open my  bag to find something to wear "hmm what to wear" oh that dress looks nice I think I'll wear that one. I put the dress on and sit down on the bed racking through my bag to find my make up bag....... "Mean while" 

"Alex opens the door"

Alex : hello guys!.

Harry : hi mate.

Mark : hey man. We got alcohol!!. Alex where shall I put it mate?.

Alex : just over on the kitchen bunker.

Mark : Kk.

"Mark walks over into the kitchen"

Ross : so where's deluxe ?

Alex : oh she's in my bed room getting changed.

Ross : why she looked fine in what she was wearing. Did you say something to her Alex ?

Alex : no I said she looked fine but she insisted she needed to get changed.

Them mark interrupts the conversation.

Mark : what deluxe is here I didn't know she was coming to Bristol.

Ross : Ye she just came today forgot to tell you. it was gonna be a surprise for tomorrow we where going to take her to yogtowers. But don't tell anyone.

Mark : okay.

Ross : that goes for you to Harry.

Chris : are we ready to play the game now.
"Mean while"

Where the fuck did I put my make up bag. Aaahh I can't find it oh well fuck it. 

As she was moving all her stuff the condoms she bought at the shop fell out the bag and onto the floor. But she doesn't notice.

Oh well who cares I'll hid my face under a blanket all night. Not ill just get some more tomorrow not a big deal I don't live for my make up anyway.......

Alex : we can't go in there mate it's a death trap.

Ross : I don't think it's such a bad idea.

Chris : I agree with Alex.

Harry : of course you do haha.

Alex : fuck off haha.

So deluxe gets up and opens the door then walks out In to the living room. Everyone except Alex stops what they are doing then turns around.