Part 1 - 1st meeting

P.O.V Su-Ah

Ugh! Why they have to send me to another school!!! I'm used to this school and it's pupils. That's why I hate signing limited contracts! why it would be only a year... shit :/ I don't have a place to stay there nor the money to rent... I'll just go, they are saying that this is school is one of the best (of course even the place is expensive), anyways I'm going!

End P.O.V

at the first day she went to the school, she headed to the headmaster's office , it looks really expensive and really cool, she was staring everywhere before she entered that office , when she entered the secretary called the main so he let her enter , his office is totally mind blowing , he has a big library full of books and he has the largest amount of awards she ever saw in her life , and the photos of the students who intended this school , she sat in front of him as he ordered and he gave her a contract and said :

«Miss Su-ah, this is a contract for 6 years, this contract is really simple you just need to stay with us this 6 years try to make your class be the best  and that's all "

Su-ah got excited when she heard that but her excitement vanished when she remembered she can't rent a flat so she told him:

"I'm really sorry I'm afraid that I can't sign this, because I can't rent an apartment here I don't have the money"

He smiled at her:

"Don't worry every single student and teacher here live in the school dormitories which is like a small town called ( BAEKHO TOWN) "

"Ah! That means I already have where I live??"

"Yes! Well... you are going to stay with a roommate"

"Aha ok! Shall I sign?"

"Yes of course!! Here you got all the papers of the contract that you need to sign"

After she signed the main gave her, her dorm and office keys, and she got out, still mind blown with the design of this school.

In the hallway

P.O.V Su-ah

Wow this place is daebak, "trrrrrrrrrrr!" , this must be a message... WTF, 50 messages from my brother... no he must be kidding me why he keeps always texting me, DUDE I'm not young anymore, he's really weird this Su-han... "AAAH!!!!" someone bumped me and I fell on the floor.

"My ear drums girl!! Why are you screaming?" The person who bumped me said in a sarcastic tone

"You made me fall, how do you expect me to stay calm?"

"It's not my fault that you are blinded!!"

"First of all I'm not blind!!! Second you should apologize"

"I didn't do something wrong!!" And he left without even helping me to stand up!

Who's this small-eyed punk without uniform? He must be undisciplined!

I should go to the teacher's room ...

End P.O.V

She went straight to that room and when she entered , she was shocked , she saw the person who bumped her with 6 boys and a girl , at that moment the both of them hollered " WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!!!!!"

Su-ah: I'm the new modern dance teacher!!!

............: I'm also a modern dance teacher!!!!

The others were staring at them and then they asked them: "you know each other??"