2. Wanna hang out?

(Niall's pov)

When class was over we and I started packing my things about to walk out the door, someone drabs my shoulder and spun me around. I was met with warm chocolate brown eyes which made me melt just looking into but then  I recognized it was Liam and i was staring so I stopped.

"Hey Niall do you think you could come to mine after school and hang out or something?"Liam asked while he stared into my eyes. I couldn't say no, why would I say no to my crush and one of the most popular kids in school and why would he want to be my friend?

So I replied after contemplating in my head yes or no so I went with "yes, are you taking me or am I coming by later?" Asking as my knees started to give out and feel like jello as he continued to stare into my eyes. "Yea only if your okay with that I was planning on just driving back and if you want we can stop and get food or something on the way"

I was basically fangirling right now on the inside so he wouldn't know I liked him and mess this up."yea that's fine" I replied with as I smiled to release at least a little of the excitement but I realized that his friend zayn was just a couple of feet away watching and smiling but I just shrugged it off.

HOLY SHIT I'm going to Liam James paynes house because he wants to hang out with me, LIKE WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! I kept screaming this sentence in my head as he walked me to his car and opened the door for me like we were going on a date or something which I also wouldn't have minded.

We soon pulled up to Starbucks which wasn't far from the school only about 3 minutes but it was pretty empty except for a couple hipsters and employees.

When we walked in Liam put his arm around me and pulled me in close feeling his heat radiating off of his body we were so close. This caused me to rapidly blush a tomato red and look away so he wouldn't know.

"Niall Do you know what you want?" Liam asked as we reached the counter but I realized its The season fall so bitch PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE! So I replied with a shy "pumpkin spice latte please" as I looked at the barista and Liam got the same thing as me and I said "you copycat" sticking my tongue out at him playfully watching him smile.

"Whatever I can like them too and btw I noticed you blushed earlier when I put my around you" he said as he looked at me still having his stupid triumphant smile plastered on his beatific face. I continued to blush because he wouldn't stop either embarrassing me or complimenting me by calling me cute.

I had no idea I could blush that much in a five minute time span it took to get our drinks. When they were don I walked over and got my wallet out when Liam pushed my hands down and payed instead. I was like wow what a nice, kindhearted, attractive, gentleman.(okay I laughed writing this Idek why just thought it was funny😂)

"When we go somewhere I am paying okay" Liam said as he handed me my stink and I just thanked him and said "how do you know this will happen again?" I said with an emotionless face so he couldn't see rant I was enjoying myself. "I can tell you like this and are having fun so don't try and hide it" he said making me smile and try and think how the hell could he know exactly why I was doing when I hid my emotions?

"Well you must be a mind reader"I said jokingly as we got into his car to go to his house for reasons unknown. I am really nervous to be alone with him since he said that his patents weren't home until later since they wee working late tonight. Ugh my crush is developing even more cant handle all of this.

Sorry I was gone for a little. Just finished finals and that was dumb as shit so thx for reading❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️