I want a guy...

• That looks at me they way Eugene looks at Rapunzel.
• That would search the world to find me, like Prince Charming did for Cinderella.
• That would give up his throne for me, like Prince Naveen did for Tiana.
• That would change for the better for me, like Beast did for Belle.
• That would use one of his three wishes just to impress me, like Aladdin did for Jasmine.
• That would risk his life just to wake me from a deadly slumber, like Prince Philip did for Aurora.
• That would trust a small group of strangers in hopes that he will find me, like Prince Ferdinand did for Snow White.
• That would jump into deep ocean waters to save me regardless of his own safety, like Prince Eric did for Ariel.
• That would go against everything he believed in because he loves me, like John Rolfe did for Pocahontas.
• That would get educated in the same views as I did because I asked him to, like Tarzan did for Jane.
• That would fight by my side without fear of what others would think, like Shang did for Mulan.
• That would give up his immortality for me, like Hercules did for Meg.
• That would use his power over the law for my safety, like Phoebus did for Esmerelda.
• That would fight off armies just to see me again, like Robin Hood did for Maid Marian.
• That would leave his whole life behind to stay with me, like Milo did for Kida.
• That would jump on a plane to rescue me so that we wouldn't get separated, like Woody did for Jessie.
• That would never forget me, like Simba did for Nala.
• That would do anything to help me even if it meant losing me, like Kristoff did for Anna.
• That would show me the world I thought I knew through new eyes, like Tramp did for Lady.
• That would give up the money he deserves just to prove to me that he loves me, like Dimitri did for Anastasia.
• That would fall in love with me for me and not for my looks or my voice, like Prince Cornelius did for Thumbelina.
• That would keep searching for me even though people say it's a lost cause, like Derek did for Odette.
• That would let me go so I could be happy, like Peter did for Wendy.