Chapter 2.

Lily and her mom were driving to the vet, on the way.. Lily was seeing stuff, like her dog, Max. She screamed and grabbed the driving wheel. This caused a complete car crash. Lily was blacked out. Her mom was bleeding from her nose and her mouth. As Lily woke up, she seen her mom. ''mom........Are you...d-dead?'' Lily said almost crying. Her mom woke up, with a ruff cough. As people were surrounding the car. Lily's vision was going black and white, even blurry. Lily woke up in the hosiptal. Scared. Most of her memory came back, she got up and shouted ''MAX!'' And she ran out the door, as she's running down the hall. Lily felt warmness on her foot. Then she looked at her foot, it was bleeding.

One day later, she got home. Lily's foot was sore. She noticed Max was home. It was like Lily's life was back. But then she noticed, ''Where's my Mom?'' Lily said in shock. She called the hospital. It didn't answer until a couple rings. Somebody picked up in a little voice, ''H-Hello..?'' ''Where. Is. My. Mom?'' Lily responded in a dark voice. The nurse gasps ''She's here bu--'' ''WHERE IS MY FUCKING MOM?!'' Lily interrupted. ''She's here, but'' ''BUT WHAT?!?!'' Lily shouted ''but, she won't be home for a couple days''. ''I-In a couple d-days?'' Lily said in shock and as tears were falling down her face. The nurse hung up. While Lily staring at the wall, still on the phone. Lily walked to her room, and locked all the doors and windows. Except one window couldn't lock, so she left it unlocked. And a thunderstorm was coming.

While she went to sleep she heard the phone ring in the distance, downstairs. She was walking downstairs, But then she heard the footsteps in the attic, but then, they were louder. And then a loud, thick noise rumbled across the deep dark blue sky. She ran back to her room. She heard footsteps in the attic, but over her room. Lily started to play music. But then she heard a noise downstairs.