The First Day Of School

It was my first day transferring to nanamori high and i didn't know anyone. Luffy stand in front of the school gate gazing at the scenery as pink sakura petals drop on the floor.

It was the season when all the sakura tree's bloom. Luffy was walking cluelessly, staring at the sakura tree as the petals fall down.he said as he placed one of his hand on his school bag and the other reaching out to grab a petal.

LUFFY can then tell why this school was very popular and that only a certain few can enrolled here.

He smiled and said "alright! time to go" he walked through the school gate gripping on his bag strapped and headed straight to the path that was ahead of him.

"this school is amazing"

he thinks to himself without paying attention to where he was walking, he found himself walking straight towards a muscular guy. He hits his head against the guy chest and falls down.

"Ouch!"

he said as he closes his eyes and rubs his head.

"Watch where you going"

LUFFY then opens his eyes and looks at the guy that he had hit himself into. The guy hair was green like moss and he had an intimadating face.

"S-sorry"

He said as he still stares at him."T-tch" he closes his eyes as he puts his bag around his shoulder and walks away.

"that guy look familiar"

He thought to himself as he got up. "maybe I'm just Imagining things" LUFFY quickly dusts himself and scratches his head.

" Oii Luffy!"

he hears a familiar voice calls out to him.

"Huh?"

Luffy slowly turns around and saws the person that was calling to him.

"Usopp!?... No way, you're here too?"

Ohayo minna, chapter two will be out soon. But if you like this story / has any suggestion leave it down on the comment section. And also don't forget to click the vote and the follow button!