Day One

Hello, My name is Katrina Valencia but everyone calls me Kat for short. I live in Stockholm, Sweden. I have been living in Stockholm as long as I can remember. I'm 5ft and 2ins. and 16 years old. When I was around 6 years old my dad moved to live in Fiji, and Ever since then I saw my mom with different men. Eventually, on my own I figured out that my parent were divorced and didn't love each other anymore. Then, when I was 12 I started to get bullied by these two tall and fat kids with long shaggy hair. Eventually the bullying got sooooo bad that I had to move schools. I was at that school long before I was bullied some tall preppy popular girls and I had to move schools again. Now, I'm at an boys and girl academy, that I'm at 8 months out of the year. I long dark brown hair with light brown highlights and I have scene/emo hairstyle. Dark black eyeliner around my eyes with a dark black and brown eye shadow highlighting my eye. I'm a pale white like show white and I have flawless skin. I have a light pink color blush on my cheeks. I look kind of like a porcelain doll. Today, I'm wearing knee high long socks, black flowy skirt (you have to wear), white button up shirt, The red dress coat the make you wear with their symbol on the top right of the coat. I feel like a character from harry potter wearing the schools proper uniforms they make you were. At school, There was a new kid and he was gorgeous. He'll start tomorrow in his new classes but today was a day for him to get settled and have fun before he starts a day of torcher.