Chapter 1- We're Home

Atari's POV

I wasn't sure how we would be welcomed but all I knew is I wanted to see my husband. My daughter griped my hand tightly. "It's okay, Rabbit" I said looking down at her smiling. "Mummy what now?" she said in her squeaky five year old voice. "Let's find daddy" I said picking her up. I walked through the village being recognised by many. I was stopped by a man with a black bowl cut and bushy eye brows. "Atari my youthful flower" he hollered. "Hello guy" I said giving him a closed eyed smile. I felt something pull on my leg. "Mummy who's that?" she asked sticking her left thumb in her mouth. "I'm your father's eternal rival" he said winking at her and sticking his thumb up. I felt something wrap around my waist. "Kakashi?" I asked as I was getting lifted off my feet. "Foxy" Kakashi cooed. He released me. I turned around to see my husband and his gravity defying silver mop. My eyes started to water "Kakashi" I whispered as my heart tried to escape my rib cage. I wrapped my arms around his neck; it was quite unexpected of me because he fell over. We laughed on the floor until a small voice spoke. "Mummy?" my daughter's voice said happily. "Come here" I said holding out my arm, the other one still wrapped around Kakashi's neck. She complied with my order and walked over to where we were sitting. I pulled her on to my lap. "Rini sweetheart this is your father" I said playing with her hair. My daughter sat there just staring at her father. She suddenly leapt forward on to just like I had done. I removed my arm and got up allowing the most important people in the universe to have their special moment. Kakashi had a smile spread across his face although it was hard to see but I knew my husband well. "Daddy!" Rini exclaimed happily. "You've grown" he said pointing out the obvious. "That is what children do" I said cocking my hip and placing my hand on it. Kakashi smiled at my comment "Guy if you don't mind I'm taking my family home" he said calmly whilst getting up and picking Rini up. He was watching the whole time, what a bushy browed creep.

Kakashi took us home but on the way Rini ran off in front of us, gazing up at everything taking in her new surroundings. I smiled watching my daughter. I felt Kakashi's fingers intertwine with mine. I glanced at him to find him staring at me. "What?" I asked starting to blush. "You look even more beautiful than I remember" I said not taking his eyes of me. That comment made me blush even harder. "You're so easy to embarrass" he said with a soft chuckle. Yes, we're finally home. 

(A/N) So i had to change Atari's age so it would fit with her back story. there is going to be a massive time skip for the next chapter just to warn ya.