Atari Hatake

Name: Atari Uzumaki/Hatake

Age: 35

Rank: jounin

Family: Daughter: Rini. Husband: Kakashi Hatake. Sister: Kushina Uzumaki. Nephew: Naruto Uzumaki. Brother In-law Minato Namikaze.

Nicknames: The Crimson Fox. Angel Of Darkness and Terms of endearment from Kakashi.

Likes: Reading, Painting and drawing. Spending time with the people she cares about

Dislikes: anyone or anything that threatens her family or friend, Rouge ninja and the typical female stereotype. Writing short stories.

Dream: to watch her baby girl grow.

Fears: her family or friends getting hurt.

Looks: crimson hair that reaches the middle of her back. Blue/purple eyes. Wears black laced knee high boots along with black shorts and fishnet tights, Wears a red T-shirt along with a black denim jacket (When not on missions.) On missions she will wear her flank jacket with a long sleeved black top on and baggy trousers. Has her wedding ring on a chain round her neck. Weapons pouch on her right leg. Uses head band to keep bangs out of her face. Has a decent bust size.

Personality: A loud when you get to know her. Sweet, kind and will always put other first.

Back Story: I was nine when it happened; the attack, the massacre. All my friends and family killed right before my eyes. Their blood stained the streets. Tears ran down my face as I glanced over them. My heart sank for everyone I loved and cherished where gone in an instant. I continued to walk the streets until I saw her. "M-mother?" more tears trickled down my face. I ran to her. Her chest was still moving. The last thing she did was placed her hand on my face "Run" she whispered with her last ounce of breath. Her hand fell and her eyelids closed. "MOTHER!" I screamed "Mummy wake up" what was I supposed to do? "Mum I love" I whispered hitting the ground with a clenched fist. I felt a warm thing on my back but before I could turn to look at the intruder my vision became dark and blotchy. I was slipping out of continuous. The more I tried to fight the more pain I felt. My young body eventually gave up.

I awoke not knowing where I was. A blonde boy loomed over me "Sorry miss" he said giving me a smile. "I took you home" he said warmly. I sat up realising I was no longer in my village. "Mum" I whispered. "I'm sorry about your mother" he said as I began to cry once again. I felt another presence enter the room. I lifted my head and my eyes widened. "Kushina?" I asked hoping it was my older sister. "Yes, Atari" she said sweetly. I crawled over to her still crying. "I missed you" I mumbled into her chest. "I missed you too" she said wrapping her arms around me in a loving embrace.

Over the next few months I learned to trust my sister and her boyfriend, Minato. Kushina and I lived together. She always was there when ever I needed her. I needed her today more than most, I was three months since mother and father's death. I didn't want to believe they were gone. I wanted to hear their voices one last time. I felt a loving pair of arms wrap around me. Kushina pulled a blanket around the both of us and started to sing hush little baby. "Hush little baby don't say a word. Big sister's gonna buy you a mockingbird" she sang until the darkness consumed me.

I woke up wrapped up in a blanket. I heard Minato's voice from the kitchen along with my sisters. I smiled they both sounded happy and then I heard a familiar sound of sobbing. "Its okay, Kushina" I heard Minato comfort her. An intense pain grew in my chest. I felt like I was making Kushina cry, with all my tears and moping about. Well no more. Starting from now I will not shed another tear. They are free now. They are a peace. It was time to let them go. One last lone tear trickled down my face. "Atari are you okay?" he asked bending down to my level. "I am now" I said giving him a hug. "Is she okay?" I asked more worried about my twelve year old sister. "I'm fine" I looked up to see a red faced Kushina. "No more tears" I whispered. She nodded.

A few years passed and I was assigned to Minato's team meaning he would be my new sensei. Kakashi Hatake, Obito Uchiha and Rin Nohara were also on my team. I was happy to be with Rin and Obito but me and Kakashi didn't exactly get along. Sensei pulled out three bells and told us that we would be fighting him for one. I noticed there was only three "Let me get this right....there are only three so one of us won't get one and that will cause conflict on the team" I said analysing the situation. Sensei nodded. "Three, two, one, go" at that we all scattered off in our own directions. I knew we had to work as a team to get the bells. I found Rin. "We have to work as a team to get the bells...trust me" I said in a low voice. She nodded accepting my as her team mate. That just the way me and Rin was. I would say something and she would agree, most of the time. We watched as Obito tried to get one of the bells on his own. "Stupid Baka" I said rolling my eyes at how stupid he was. Rin giggled. Kakashi soon appeared by us. "Shut it he can hear you" he said in a hushed voice. I saw an opening "Rin this is the plan" I then whispered my thoughts into her ear. She nodded "Got it" she said getting into position. "Minato sensei" I said jumping out from the bushes behind him. He spun around. "Sneaky Atari" he said smirking at me. Obito continued to charge at sensei. While he was distracted with him Rin and I made our move. I managed to get a bell and passed it straight to Rin. "Take this" I said smiling. Minato smiled at this action. "Figured this out then" his lighting blue eyes fixed upon me. I nodded. "You all pass" he said smiling and giving us and thumb up.

Over the next few years we all grew as a team. Then one day there was an accident. Obito had been K.I.A. He was dead. My heart shattered. I cried so much. Only a year later I lost my best friend too. She was also killed in action. It was just Kakashi, sensei and Kushina now. I wasn't gonna let anything happen to them. Just after my nineteenth birthday my sister and brother in-law where killed during the attack of the nine tallied fox. Why did everyone I loved die? Kakashi supported my through all of it. We soon began dating. We grew up by each other's side. We got married and had a child. I moved away from the leaf village just so I could train our daughter in the art of seals. We returned out of the blue one day.

a