#1

"Admit you like me." He said with that possessive voice he always hides. But not this time.
"I don't." She whispered trying to sound rude.
He took one step closer, he took her into the janitor's closet. It wasn't the first time this happened but it was the first time it happened after their break up.
"You would have stepped back if that was true." He said and an arrogant smile appeared in his lips.
"I don't like you anymore." She repeated, blushing.
"Okay. You don't like me." He said taking one more step.
She could smell his cologne. That cologne she's always loved.
He could feel her warm body next to him. He couldn't think about anything else than kissing her, with those red cheeks.
"You love me." He said with the same arrogant smile. "Admit it." He whispered this time, putting his hands in her hips.
She felt a chill as his hands touched her.
"No. I don't." She said. Not looking at his eyes. She couldn't.
He got closer to her ear and whispered.
"I never stopped loving you either." He said.
"What do you-"
He interrupted her, kissing her. Those kisses she missed. Her tongue moved really fast, she wanted him really bad.
Her hands traveled all the way up from his arms to his shoulders.
"I missed you so much." He whispered between kisses. Pushing her against the wall.
But she was too busy looking at his lips moving while talking. He smiled as he saw that.
She tried to get to kiss him again but he wouldn't put his head lower, and she wasn't that tall.
"Fuck you!" She screamed trying to get rid of his arms.
He laughed as he kissed her again, and smiled at how thirsty he felt her.
Her hands pushed his shoulders down, that was the sign. The sign they had when they were together, the one that meant she wanted to jump.
He stepped back and helped her, she wrapped her legs around him and moaned as she felt his boner.
He walked with her to the janitor's table, as soon as she was sat on it she pushed him with her legs around him even closer.
His hands went to her stomach, asking for permission. Her hands went to his belt and pushed him closer.
His hands went to her back unlocking her bra, her hands unlocked his belt at the same time. His pants fell which made Maya feel his boner even closer.
Stopping the kiss for a second he took his shirt off. Her eyes shined for a second and her hands touched all those muscles.
"Your turn." He whispered before taking her shirt off, letting the bra fall with it. "Woah."
"What?"
"They grew."
"You're so stupid." She said giggling, then kissing him.
It started like a normal innocent kiss, like all the kisses she gave, but he turned it into a passionate one.
Her hands travelled all through his body, his hands were trying to take her underwear off without taking her skirt with it.
As soon as he did, she started kissing his neck, and biting it at some points, but this wasn't the first time Maya did this, she was so thirsty she couldn't avoid it. He moaned as he felt her cold hands getting in his underwear, touching.
"Maya..."
"I want to." She whispered trying to get his underwear off, he helped.
As soon as he got it off, he attacked her neck and introduced him in her. She moaned, both of her hands were in his shoulders. He moved slowly. Too slowly.
"Faster." She begged.
He did it as she asked, her hands stopped resting in his shoulders to cup his head and kiss him.
Rude. Ruder than she ever had kissed him, that made his heart feel something inexplicably, he moaned.
His hands went to her bobs, that gave her a chill, her hands that are now in his back pushed him closer if that was even possible.
She moaned again, he knew she was about to get there when he stopped.
"What?" She asked in a whisper.
"Admit you love me." He insisted.
"Lucas!" She screamed moving her hips.
"Admit it." He said smiling arrogantly, looking at her red lips.
"I love you." She finally accepted.
He kissed her, rudely, and started moving faster and faster as he heard Maya moaning, until she got there. The kiss stopped and her head rested in his shoulder.
"I love you so fucking much." She whispered with her eyes closed.